XB1 Team Preferences

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We would like to get an idea of what teams everyone is interested in using while we wait for Madden 16 to release. If we get enough interested users, we may even create a practice league so that guys can get used to the rules and logging games on the Rankings page. Please post your Top 5 team choices below and as soon as we have enough that we feel we can start balancing the conferences and divisions out, we will assign teams. Should we have enough interest, we could assign teams before the practice league and use updated 2015 rosters and our new teams to practice with.

***NOTE; If you have not done so, please fill out the league app in the Official Madden League Sign Ups thread to be considered for the league.

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm definitely interested in the practice league

1. Minnesota Vikings
2. Dallas Cowboys
3. Tennessee Titans
4. Jacksonville Jaguars
5. St. Louis Rams

pack1797

Staff member
I'm into the practice league as well. I kind of have to be, lol.

1.Packers
2.Steelers
3.Eagles
4.Colts
5.Raiders

Pirani

Prospect
1.Bills
2.Bucs
3.Chiefs
4.Dolphins
5.Lions

Will the practice league be on madden 15? If so I would not be able to participate because I was previously on PS3 and recently changed over to XboxOne and do not have Madden 15 because I was waiting for 16.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
1.Bills
2.Bucs
3.Chiefs
4.Dolphins
5.Lions

Will the practice league be on madden 15? If so I would not be able to participate because I was previously on PS3 and recently changed over to XboxOne and do not have Madden 15 because I was waiting for 16.

Yes it will be on 15 but, if you get EA ACCess, like $25 a year, you cna now download Madden 15 free (along with NHL, FIFA, Battlefield 4, etc)

Ol'ColdToes

Starter
I've noticed every team I listed in my top five is the top choice of another member. I'll update my top 5 with the Broncos at the top to hopefully make the team slotting process easier.

1. Broncos
2. Packers
3. Vikings
4. Cowboys
5. Steelers

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Since we got a few new guys today and had an issue with e-mails, we will post the teams a little later. Probably around 5-6 PM CST. Then we'll set up a league on Madden 15 and let everyone get used to playing each other and using the player rankings system.

pack1797

Staff member
Need guys to add mpack1797 and majesty95 to friends if you haven't already. Also need you all to be sure that you READ and agree to the rules. I stress read because the more you know going in, the fewer issues you are likely to have. Good luck, and looking foreward to getting to know each of you.