VIP SCHEDULING/W16/S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubles87

Prospect
Paytonno1son does 11:30AM on Saturday work for you or do you need some buffer time after that for 12? Those work best for me. I'm pretty busy all of Saturday (and then UFC) and Friday I've got my work Xmas dinner so I don't know if I'll be home early enough or not.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
Paytonno1son does 11:30AM on Saturday work for you or do you need some buffer time after that for 12? Those work best for me. I'm pretty busy all of Saturday (and then UFC) and Friday I've got my work Xmas dinner so I don't know if I'll be home early enough or not.
Yeah, I messed up...you reminded me, I have my wife's work Christmas Party on Saturday. Its 1-4. Sunday 7AM I have to take the kids to tournament. until 12 (after advance). We could do late tonight, Ill stay up if there's a time set.

Last edited:

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
I could play now but would have to start by 8am cst.

Status
Not open for further replies.