VIP SCHEDULING/W16/S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack1797

Staff member
Hey guys. Please look over these notes just as a refresher.
  • If you cannot play your game, please try to put yourself on auto. Matt and I are not always around our consoles so this would help us out greatly.
  • Remember that all game results should be submitted ASAP after the game (max 24 hours) and confirmed within 24 hours of submission. Failing to do so can lead to one of your games being simmed to a loss.
  • You also should be posting in the scheduling thread to try and schedule your game wihin 12 hours of advance. We advance on the same days and at the same times every week. You know when we are advancing. No reason not to get on and post.
  • When posting to schedule, please give as much info about your availability as possible to help you and your opponent agree on a time to play.
  • When you and your opponent have scheduled your game, post the date and time the game will be played and what Twitch channel it will be on so guys can tune in.
You guys are doing a great job of getting your games in and using the gameplay rankings as intended. We appreciate that!

Indianapolis Colts :psbutton: pack1797 vs Tennessee Titans georgiafan
Miami Dolphins :psbutton: OzoneAz vs New England Patriots Molholt
Green Bay Packers Tigers20 vs Detroit Lions :psbutton: BlackPaw
Chicago Bears :psbutton: Paytonno1son vs New York Giants doubles87
New Orleans Saints vs Tampa Bay Buccs :psbutton: Jukemwr21
Atlanta Falcons Studley021 vs Carolina Panthers :psbutton: zbenjamin85
New York Jets:psbutton: dspbuckle vs St Louis Rams NightHawkTH32
Minnesota Vikings :psbutton: priestmvp vs Philadelphia Eagles Vandalay14
San Francisco 49ers :psbutton: Ninersfan8052 vs Arizona Cardinals
Jacksonville Jags :psbutton: Blackhawk375 vs Houston Texans
Kansas City Chiefs :psbutton: majesty95 vs San Diego Chargers Glen Cieske
Oakland Raiders :psbutton: Spayer419 vs Denver Broncos
Cincinnati Bengals Danperez vs Cleveland Browns :psbutton: BigTexas18
Buffalo Bills Xxclaywilliamxx vs Seattle Seahawks :psbutton: woodsmall12
Dallas Cowboys :psbutton: rkjones217 vs Washington Redskins oBUCKNUTo
Baltimore Ravens vs Pittsburgh Steelers :psbutton: CJTHA1

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY AT 11 AM CST.​

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
doubles87
I can play tomorrow morning at 5:30am cst.
I can tomorrow evening by appointment after 6pm cst.
Saturday, pretty much all day by appointment. My son has basketball at 10AM cst. So from 9:30 to 11:30am cst, I'll be unavailable. After 7pm cst, I'll be watching UFC.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Danperez All Times Are CST. All Times Are Start Times.

Friday - I'm off. I'll be in and out. Let me know if you can go. I do have a dr appointment at 10:15 so I'll be unavailable for a bit around then.

Saturday - 7AM-11AM
Sunday - 530AM-730AM

Last edited:

woodsmall12

All-Star
Xxclaywilliamxx im around today if u can play ... Will be out this evening after 5pm for date night ... Not yet sure on availability for Saturday yet ... Gotta throw up some Xmas lights ... And Sunday I'm gone all day for cheer competition ... Could be available around 8pm as a last resort

B

BlackPaw

Tigers20 im good today from 530-730 pm est.
sat morning until 10 and Sunday morning.

Possibly late sat but I'll let you know

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
pack1797

I'm not exactly sure what my weekend holds but I should be free later on tonight or most of the day tomorrow till atleast 5pm or so. What about you?

Tigers20

All-Star
Tigers20 im good today from 530-730 pm est.
sat morning until 10 and Sunday morning.

Possibly late sat but I'll let you know

Hey bro not sure today would work I'm not off til 5:30 CST which is 7:30 EST if your start time is that we're good if that's end time then we'll have to shoot for Sunday morning bc I work Saturday from 10am EST to 6:30PM EST let me know bro!

Studley021

Starter
zbenjamin85 im free tonight from 630 est - around midnight. Saturday is up in the air for me. Going to be out of town during the day and watching the ufc fight at a friends house that night. Good Sunday 8am est till advance

Status
Not open for further replies.