VIP Scheduling | Season 13 | Week 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Jay2149 you gonna be available tomorrow evening before advance? Monday's are usually pretty busy for me but I may be able to play late.

Did you try that before and gave connection issues? I strongly discourage anyone from trying to play right before advance. No margin for error...

Danperez

Starter
Did you try that before and gave connection issues? I strongly discourage anyone from trying to play right before advance. No margin for error...

Maj, yeah I think it was Chad from the Recliner connection side that one time. I haven't had issues since.

Jay2149 I can play anytime after 630 cst tonight, I got my essay done at work. Also tomorrow after 630 cst as well.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Maj, yeah I think it was Chad from the Recliner connection side that one time. I haven't had issues since.

Jay2149 I can play anytime after 630 cst tonight, I got my essay done at work. Also tomorrow after 630 cst as well.

I was just saying if an issue arises you wouldn't have time to reboot. No assigning blame ;)

majesty95

Admin
Staff member

You can play CPU since jay hasn't responded

Status
Not open for further replies.