VIP Scheduling | Season 13 | Week 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danperez

Starter
You guys know the drill. Here are the highlights to keep in mind when scheduling:
  • Users must post their full availability within 12 hours of advance.
  • CPU games must be scheduled and posted within 24 hours of advance
  • Every game needs to be streamed on Twitch (must be set to archive broadcasts in settings)
  • Only user vs user games need to be recorded in rankings
  • Whoever has :psbutton: by their username has streaming and invite responsibilities.
Remember, when posting your availability, to use as much detail as possible. This will let your opponent choose from your availability and get games scheduled in a timely fashion.

Have fun and good luck!

User vs User

:psbutton:Buccaneers (JerseyBorn) VS Packers (CJTHA1)
:psbutton:Redskins (CMagoon89) VS Lions (firedup24)
:psbutton:Bears (Paytonno1son) VS Panthers (aarms32)
:psbutton:Dolphins (Tigers20) VS Patriots (Wolfmode88)
:psbutton:Broncos (Danperez) VS Eagles (Jay2149)
:psbutton:Raiders (dspbuckle) VS Giants (JohnnyPersia)
:psbutton:Jaguars (BigTexas18) VS Browns (Ercolenose)
:psbutton:Rams (blahblahyea7) VS Cardinals (Outlawiskrazy)
:psbutton:Chiefs (Tsmith2211) VS Chargers (kyswag23)
:psbutton:Vikings (majesty95) VS Seahawks (Thwapmastre)
:psbutton:49ers (Duv49ers) VS Cowboys (NightHawkTH32)

User vs CPU
:psbutton: Bengals (alexthagreat84) @ Ravens (CPU)
:psbutton:Saints (LostsniperLV) @ Jets (CPU)

CPU VS CPU
Steelers (CPU) VS Colts (CPU)

Bye

Titans (wayers50)
Falcons (Burns)
Texans (woodsmall12)
Bills (pack1797)

Advance is Tuesday @ 11 PM CST

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Ercolenose All times are CST

Sunday- I'm going to a luncheon with my grandmother.. Should be done around 1 or 2.. I don't know if my wife's parents are coming over after that or not. If they are then I'll have to wait a while, but if they aren't I should be good after about 3pm CST for the rest of the night. I can keep you updated on today if you wish.

Monday- Work 12-10pm. I would have to start game by 830am to play in the morning. Or I could possibly go after 11.

Tuesday- Same work schedule. Would need to start by 830am

Ercolenose

Contributor
Ercolenose All times are CST

Sunday- I'm going to a luncheon with my grandmother.. Should be done around 1 or 2.. I don't know if my wife's parents are coming over after that or not. If they are then I'll have to wait a while, but if they aren't I should be good after about 3pm CST for the rest of the night. I can keep you updated on today if you wish.

Monday- Work 12-10pm. I would have to start game by 830am to play in the morning. Or I could possibly go after 11.

Tuesday- Same work schedule. Would need to start by 830am
Let's try to do sometime today in the afternoon. Message me when you are back from family time. Otherwise, tomorrow late night will be the only time it works for both of our schedules.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Let's try to do sometime today in the afternoon. Message me when you are back from family time. Otherwise, tomorrow late night will be the only time it works for both of our schedules.
I should be able to go later today. I would like to get it done today too! Stay close to slack I'll keep you updated!

Tigers20

All-Star
Wolfmode88
Sunday- Available all day by appt.
Monday- Available from 6-9:30 PM MST
Tuesday- Available from 6-9:30 PM MST
Let me know what works best for you.

blahblahyea7

Starter
Outlawiskrazy hey man I can play at noon today until around 3pm CST, then 7pm til pretty late, Monday I can play anytime before 10am then after 1130pm, Tuesday I can play anytime after 6pm

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Thwapmastre I might be available this evening ariund 9-10 PM CST but not sure yet. MON and TUE I should be available most of the day until around 6 PM CST. I could possibly be available MON and TUE evening by appointment if necessary.

firedup24

All-Star
CMagoon89 I'm available tonight after 9:30 CST to as late as needed. Monday after 8:00 CST to as late as needed. Tuesday I'm on shift so no availability that day.

Thwapmastre

Contributor
Thwapmastre I might be available this evening ariund 9-10 PM CST but not sure yet. MON and TUE I should be available most of the day until around 6 PM CST. I could possibly be available MON and TUE evening by appointment if necessary.
I can go tonight @ or after 10:30PM CST or Monday same time. Otherwise I can go on auto.

Status
Not open for further replies.