Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoAndSo

Starter
*waits (somewhat) patiently*

Don't suppose we could move on to Week 3 soon and just get all the exhibitions done by the regular season?

Yeah that would be pretty cool to play the 1st week of regular season by Sunday / Monday night... ish....

I just hope we keep growing, I rather play people instead of the cpu.

SoAndSo

Starter
I've played motel08 (24-21 him), JohnnyShred612 (28-7 him), and SoAndSo (35-17 him). All good games and games the way I think we all would prefer them to played for this league. You guys did great and have made me doubt the Panthers chance at a playoff bearth with you guys around, lol.

alpaca16, mookmilly81, BDJarko, WarJax, where you guys at?

This is the preseason, something tells me Futuriistiics has some trick plays up his sleeve that he's holding out for the playoffs.

Another scrimmage down. UndisputedMVP will definitely be a bonus to our league.

I've come to learn some saddening news though :(

Guys, I may suck at Madden. Another loss, 15-14. I had him down 14-9 with under 2 mins to play, my ball in his redzone, but fumbled and let him return it for a TD and get the win. Some of you guys I scrimmaged may have noticed my suckiness at user-tackling too. Well, it's only getting worst. I'm predicting 6-10 for the Panthers this year at best, unforunantly

Look on the glass half full side... maybe a bad year can help u get some good draft picks!

I also suck at drafting. Because of that, I once tried trading my top picks for proven players and I think i ended up grabbing Reggie Wayne and Reggie Bush and some other no-name WR. So I suck at trading too.

I probably won't do too bad though, once the games truly count. Hopefully. Either way, I'll have fun with it and try to make it fun for you guys

Then again, that was just a tough league. I made the playoffs and won a playoff game that year though. It can happen again. I used the Panthers then too

SoAndSo

Starter
Dude, you almost made a few game breaking plays... stop being so modest. I know this is preseason / training camp, but ain't no one falling for that ish. I bet this guy gets to the nfc championship.

Dude, you almost made a few game breaking plays... stop being so modest. I know this is preseason / training camp, but ain't no one falling for that ish. I bet this guy gets to the nfc championship.

You right. If there's one thing I learned . . . repeatedly, from watching football last night. It's "Why Not Us?"
. . . Why not us? It's possible. We may even win this whole thing :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.