Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game... it was quite suspenseful. Any feedback? Let me guess... less cussing? Lol

Had no problem with cussing as none of it was directed at me or "bad" in my books. If someone mentions they don't like it though, be mindful of them though, just out of respect.

As far as other feedback, that was exactly the type of play I'd consider sim. Punts on 4th down, run the ball in the 4th with a big lead, mixed your plays up, spread the ball to differnet players. Changed plays at the line without using the hot-route feature to create all-new plays, didn't switch to a defender and move them halfway across the field, etc.

I saw really good stuff and it was a fun, easy-going game against you. Thanks for playing me. Got any specific questions on stuff I might not have mentioned?

Incase anyone was wondering, he won 35-17. He had me 28-3 at one point, so I still consider it a minor win in my books that I closed the score at all, lol

SoAndSo

Starter
I don't plan on using a mic while playing other owners. I get into the game. My gf always asks why I'm yelling at the tv or the nfl games. Lol. No further questions. TY for a fun game.

Another good game against JohnnyShred612 this time. You were also was out of my league, winning 28-7. You played well, mixed your plays up nicely, spread the ball around, and it was just fun playing you - whether I could barely get a score off on you or not, lol.

I will say on your next to last drive in the 4th, with about 2-3 minutes left you were still throwing the ball, even on 3rd down with a 21-pt lead. In those situations, you should be running instead. On your next drive you did run the ball, killing the clock nicely, so I'm confident that you've got this thing down pack and there's nothing else I really have to tell you at the moment

JohnnyShred612

Contributor
Only reason I passed at all late was to try to burn clock down. Wasn't passing for distance, just trying to seal it permanently with a first down on that drive and didn't think I'd get it on the ground. Didn't end up getting it anyway and I needed one more drive, but at that point the clock was low enough that just running a few times locked it up.

But thanks, it was a fun game! Glad you were overall pleased.

JohnnyShred612

Contributor
*waits (somewhat) patiently*

Don't suppose we could move on to Week 3 soon and just get all the exhibitions done by the regular season?

Status
Not open for further replies.