The New Me:Raiders

Adaws820

Starter
Here's an overview of my schedule
oaklandraidersschedule.gif

So preseason week 1 I got a game against The St. Louis Rams where Michael Crabtree will be sitting out to give some of the rookies a chance this game is against NightHawkTH32

In week 2 of preseason I have to face the Vikings which I'll be facing Adrian Peterson and Teddy Bridgewater this is against priestmvp

Week 3 is all about the rookies all rookies will start week 3 so owner Alex Adaws can evaluate who will be cut and who will stay this is a game against the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald

Week 4 nothing much going on team wise but we play the Seattle Seahawks and If we can secure a victory here it will give us momentum we need heading into the regular season
Season
Week 1 we will find out who I chose as HB to start and if Cody Fajardo secured the backup position we face the Cincinnati Bengals, Derek Carr will try and start the season off right and Lead the raiders to a victory

Week 2 I will be facing the Ravens and the very imposing figure of Joe Flacco and Steve smith sr this teams owned by Konvict27

Week 3 I'm going to the dog pound to face Johnny Football and the Browns this game will be important for my team because if I could stop Johnnys throw on the run I will Most likely come out on top against the creator of Flacco is Waco BigTexas18

Week 4 An inter league game where I take on the Bears and owner Paytonno1son

Week 5 My first of two games vs The Broncos and the future hall of famer Peyton Manning this will be my final test before my bye if any player has been not living up to expectations they will be benched until there back up has performed worse then them

Week 6 Bye any changes to roster will be made all changes are made for the better hopefully

Week 7 I will be facing Glen Cieske and the Chargers a good division match up and an important one for both teams this game could either a make or break situation for them

Week 8 I'm going on to face the Jets on my home turf this should be good for my defense because of geno being in the top 2 in interceptions since he's started

Week 9 I'm going to be up against CJTHA1 and the steelers and that should beneficial for my team as it will be a good matchup and challenge for my team

Week 10 The Vikings again and Adrian Peterson this week I'll be looking to trade some of my players

Week 11 I'm visiting the lions and I must keep an eye out for Calvin and his more than stellar catching in traffic ability its me and priestmvp

Week 12 I'm playing the Tennessee Titans and frankly I'm not really worried but who knows what could happen georgiafan

Week 13 a very important matchup late in the season as I face the Kansas City chiefs its a division matchup and this could potentially be a game of the week

Week 14 We go to Denver to face the Broncos in another divisional match which brings me to my next point 3out of the last 4 games are in my division

Week 15 This is the only game not in my division this is against the Packers and Aaron Rodgers which could be dangerous for me

Week 16 Playing the Chargers and Glen Cieske once again in a divisional matchup the question is what will the result be and how important will this game be for both sides

Week 17 and it's all down to the last game against the chiefs depending on how the Raiders season has been doing they will start Cody Fajardo and majesty95 has to stop him

Last edited:

Adaws820

Starter
It's time to look at the Oakland Raiders revealed ratings
Quarterback Derek Carr (79 OVR) rookie WR Amari Cooper (82 OVR) and Michael Crabtree (82 OVR). FB Marcel Reece (82 OVR) HBs Latavius Murray (78 OVR) and Roy Helu (77 OVR). TE Mychal Rivera (75 OVR) Clive Walford (72 OVR)

LOLB Khalil Mack (91 OVR) Sio Moore (80 OVR) and MLB Curtis Lofton (79 OVR). RE
C.J. Wilson (74 OVR) rookie Mario Edwards (71 OVR) .