The New Me:Raiders

Adaws820

Starter
This season is the Raiders chance to break through the AFC west with Rookie WR Amari Cooper 2nd year QB Derek Carr veteran WR Michael Crabtree 2nd year line backer Khalil Mack
Derek+Carr+Oakland+Raiders+v+New+York+Jets+UANqiZ2f4pFl.jpg

Hopes are high and weapons are huge for the raiders but the huge question is can Derek Carr do what it takes to make the playoffs and most importantly win the Super Bowl for the first time since 1983 all I can say is the raiders are a team to look out for and a possible threat in the AFC west and Owner Alex Adaws quotes "This year I'm putting it all on the line I will have all players giving it there all and in simple words watch out for them raiders"

Adaws820

Starter
050715-draft-class-tn.jpg
Picks including WR Amari Cooper OL John Feliciano LB Ben Heeney LB neiron Ball DE Max Valles Anthony Morris and WR Andre Debose etc..hopefully to All contribute to the raiders season one way or another others including veteran Safety Charles Woodson will be looking forward to teaching the young folks about the Raiders scheme also as owner Alex Adaws begins to evaluate his team a couple weeks into the season changes will be made, but who will it be will it be a terrible mistake haunting there playoff hopes or a bright one that works perfectly with the team and fans

th

Adaws820

Starter
Although it seems clear that Derek Carr will start this year multiple sources revealed that owner Alex Adaws is reaching out to 35 year old veteran Michael Vick to try and get a contract done Derek and Vick both have incredible speed for QBs and are very good at escaping pressure and making plays with their feet. Alex Adaws has a pretty simple reason for this "Well I have faith in Derek Carr but what if he can't pull it off in crunch time that's where I bring in Vick he has experience and will be a good mentor here to teach him some tricks and tips, still most likely Derek Carr has most likely got the staring job,but it's always great to have competition in the preseason
still Derek Carr could not even get them to .500 maybe a spark will fill him and he will make
as for Michael Vick I honestly believe he should've started over Geno but besides the point if he comes to Oakland we are looking like a threat not only in passing but escaping the pocket and scrambling for yards

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Gotta go through the waiver process when the league starts assuming he does not sign with a real life team before then ;)

Adaws820

Starter
Derek+Carr+Houston+Texans+v+Oakland+Raiders+kYXxCb-a6bQl.jpg

As we start training camp Derek Carr From Fresno State is still number 1 to start
Cody+Fajardo+Nevada+v+UCLA+ykvH-rVWqgil.jpg

At number 2 is undrafted rookie Cody Fajardo this may surprise you as he is undrafted from Nevada I for one honestly like how he has speed and may be the answer to our playoff problems.... Don't tell Derek but he has a chance to start over him
matt-mcgloin-nfl-preseason-detroit-lions-oakland-raiders-850x560.jpg

christian-ponder-raiders-2015ota-usatsi.jpg

These Qbs Matt Mcgloin and Christian Ponder are fighting for the 3rd and final spot on the chart one of them must go so here is how the preseason quarters will be arranged

First Quarter: Derek Carr
Second Quarter: Cody Fajardo

Third Quarter: Matt Mcgloin
Fourth Quarter: Christian Ponder

Last edited:

Adaws820

Starter
So it's good but no guarantee and I never guaranteed anything I said I'm reaching out doesn't mean I will sign him

Adaws820

Starter
HB Depth Chart
I had decided to put Latavius Murray as my number 1 over Trent Richardson just cause feel that Latavius will have more of an impact on the team they will both see playing time in the backfield
latavius-murray_590x395.jpg

So Latavius Murray #1 (Central Florida)

Number 2 is going to be veteran Trent Richardson I just don't feel like he should start because he really hasn't met up to expectations and had his best years in college
14884.png

Trent Richardson 2nd String (Alabama)

3rd string tba in preseason

Adaws820

Starter
My Top 4 Wide Recievers
Michael Crabtree is a definite starter as long as he stays healthy he will be resting preseason week 1 to give rookies to prove their worth
michael-crabtree.jpg

Number 2 is the most anticipated rookie in Oakland out of Alabama his name is Amari Cooper he also is for sure starting and will take preseason week 4 off depending on his work in preseason weeks 1-3
amari-cooper_409x611.jpg

My number 3 spot goes to Brice Butler I honestly like him good speed good agility just a good player
brice-butler.jpg

Number 4 all these rookies
These rookies I wanna see perform that is why I'm giving Crabtree and possibly Cooper games off to see if I can fit any of these rookies in my roster
nfl-oakland-raiders-rookie-minicamp.jpg

Milton Williams Tennessee
TGC-Josh-Harper-Fresno-State-Mountain-West.jpg

Josh Harper Fresno State
hi-res-b1a72db23442fc09f7bec4db479d3bb9_crop_north.jpg

Austin Willis (left) Emporia St

Adaws820

Starter
Obviously there is a lot to look forward to coming into the 2015-2016 season on the offensive side of the ball tomorrow we will have a defensive breakdown