Season 1 - Week 1 Scheduling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Well they can't set up an auto pilot so I'm not getting my hopes up ... Would be awesome since I'm home alone tho

They can't set auto but I think you can sim the players games. Just can't put them on auto for another user to play that team.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I was going to advance since I have not heard back from Ljhrugger but then I saw Luis3250 did not play his final game yesterday... I didn't want to sim it since we technically said SUN was advance but we've gone like 9-10 days so we'd like to keep moving...

I've scheduled all remaining CPU games to be simmed. Not sure how long that will take. I
ll check it when I get up. Hopefully Luis3250 can play his final game before I get back on to advance. I'm guessing probably around 11AM-NOON CST.

Luis3250

All-Star
majesty95
Sorry our chihuahua passed away yesterday and I was spending time with the gf cause she was Very upset over it. I'll get it in today around 11 am-12pm cst.

woodsmall12

All-Star
music to my ears! Not the chihuahua thing but to an early advance ... Sorry about ur dog ... Can't imagine how my 3 lil women would handle our chihuahua's passing ... Their gerbil died a lil while back and we had to have a funeral in our living room w music and a video to remember lil skittles

Status
Not open for further replies.