Season 1 - Week 1 Scheduling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Post in here to schedule with your opponent. Please give as much info as possible about your availability to make it easy for your opponent to pick a time to play. A good example of that would be:

BigTexas18 we have three games this week. I'm available tonight until 10 PM and SAT from 1-5 PM CST and all day SUN. Let me know what works for you.

Simply posting "when can you play?" doesn't accomplish much so please refrain from doing that. Posting your availability has proven in our league to get games schedule much more quickly and easily.

Have fun and PLAY BALL!

Advance will be next SUN May 8 at 11 AM CST

If everyone is done with their games before then we can advance early. Otherwise we will advance every Sunday at 11 AM CST from that point on.

Adaws820, Brady_L, Gubber227, Iamthedanger7, Ljhrugger, BigTexas18, alkalinetrio27, dspbuckle, Milhouse, NightHawkTH32, woodsmall12, Danperez, Luis3250, blahblahyea7

pointblank89

Contributor
What happened to my Yankees opponent? Is he M-I-A? I'd like to play a user this week, and if he doesn't join, I'll have nothing but CPU matchups this week #SadPanda

woodsmall12

All-Star
woodsmall12 We got 2 series to play in this advance, Ill be available tonight after the draft or first round even. And all day tomorrow if you wanna get a good chunk of these in
I'm home all day tomorrow so we can knock some out ... Possibly later tonight after the girls fall asleep ... Got the itch to play some ball after beating tex in 21 innings today lmao

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I forgot to mention this but all games should be streamed on Twitch. User or CPU.

Not sure on Yanks. We'll see what happens.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Milhouse we have the opening series. Kinda want to go in order for Opening Day. When can you roll? I'll be available possibly tonight and most of the afternoon tomorrow.

Gubber227

Starter
Ljhrugger we are scheduled for a 3 game series but I see you havent joined yet. Any chance youll be joining soon? I am available tofay till 5 est. Tomorrow i am available all day basically unless something pops up. Sunday I am available after 5 est. Thats my werkend. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.