S6 Re-Signing/Free Agency Guidelines

IAHawk12

Prospect
So on the salary page of the free agency, can I put in more than 20 mil for some players or is it 20 mil cap no matter what for the top players

IAHawk12

Prospect
Also is there a max amount of free agents I can sign? I dont see that in the rules but wanted to be sure.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
IAHawk12 There is not a max amount of free agents. But there is a ma that you can offer a player. That is in the graphic in the first post.

IAHawk12

Prospect
Well if I screw this up then I screw this up. I did it to the best of my ability of understanding the rules.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Reminder to everyone that each team must have at least 53 players on their roster after the draft. Use this last week of free agency to fill your depth. Ideally you have around 60 guys so you can rest some starters during the preseason. Remember, injuries are on during the preseason so you are taking a risk playing them every game.

Also, there have been a couple of mis-steps with signings. Some guys are dividing the salary by 4 to get the bonus. That only make the bonus 20% of the total contract/ Divide the salary by a number between 2-3 and that will give you a bonus between 25-33% ;)

dspbuckle, Luis3250, BigTexas18, Gubber227, georgiafan, pack1797, rkjones217, Paytonno1son, Tigers20, blahblahyea7, Burns, JerseyBorn, NightHawkTH32, Danperez, woodsmall12, kutsch47, Duv49ers, IAHawk12, Jrk1d, Shadez, OldWhiskey