Roll Call and Team Reveals

wyrmreaver

All-Star
Team Reveal time again!

GMONEY15 will be playing as the Patriots and ruining xSavedByGraceo 's dreams
ttati1213 will have his hometown NY Giants (easy on the Odell brutha)
Seanisgreat87 and Gonzo612 will be playing a head to head game with the winner taking the Minnesota Vikings and the loser having to "settle" for the LA Rams

Just a handful more reviews to come, waiting on some guys to still get set up on Slack and everything........

wyrmreaver

All-Star
Okay guys...... Here is the last set of team reveals unless we expand from 24 to 32 members. For now, new applicants will hit a wait list until one of you slackers backs out (its bound to happen), we get to 32+ interested xbox guys, or I kick some of you out (unlikely to happen before we start playing, but who knows?)

Shanewallawalla will be the Buffalo Bills
buccoblast32 is running with the Cincinnati Bengals
majesty95 will be the Houston Texans
KJM will be the Oakland Raiders
Papa_Perry will roll with the Washington Redskins
GridironGuru614 is going to be the Green Bay Packers
Roboto is the Carolina Panthers
TheRawrington will be playing with the Seattle Seahawks
wyrmreaver will be the Tampa Bay Bucs

The CPU Will currently hold:
Jets
Browns
Colts
Chargers
Eagles
Lions
Saints
49ers

If we get 32+ and choose to expand, any of you that would prefer to swap to one of those 8 may do so before we assign newcomers to available teams. If you want to do that, please PM me now, it will be first come first serve for those moves.

As a housekeeping note, IF KJM fails to sign up for both PX1 and Slack the Raiders will revert to Wolfman93011 and if Seanisgreat87 doesnt sign up for slack before launch his team will also be open. There is plenty of time, but being in both the website and the slack group are mandatory parts of the league experience here

Just a few more weeks before most of our dreams of glory begin to die :)

wyrmreaver

All-Star
Got room for one?

We are currently at exactly 24. If we get to 32 we will do a full league, otherwise we will stick to one CPU per division. In either case, I will put you #1 on the wait list and I am guessing that one way or the other we will get you a spot!

In your post on the league sign ups it says you mostly have run leagues. If you still know guys from previous seasons invite them over!

wyrmreaver

All-Star
Got one more trying to join. Working on a second. Don't know if I can find 8 sim type users. Lol

Its still a bit until release. I am guessing we will get to 32. I am also fairly certain we will have a couple people who end up quitting or getting the boot early in the cycle. Like I said, in either case your chances are good. :)

Finding more people and having a larger pool here in our awesome community is an added bonus though

zoe84

Prospect
Its still a bit until release. I am guessing we will get to 32. I am also fairly certain we will have a couple people who end up quitting or getting the boot early in the cycle. Like I said, in either case your chances are good. :)

Finding more people and having a larger pool here in our awesome community is an added bonus though

I have 4 in my crew including me if we need more players!