Players' Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I like what you guys are doing with the game recaps and graphics. Setting the bar high for your big brothers in the PS4 league

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
How's the Red Zone idea coming along?

Its waiting for a week of regular season games. Unfortunately, I am leaving to go out of town Sat so it won't be until next week or the week after before we finally get to make it happen.

I'll upgrade to PS4 by next year almost definitely. At the moment, though, there are literally zero other games enticing me to buy one as a PC and Wii U owner.

Same for me. I was "this" close to getting one before Madden debuted, but there was literally no other games that enticed me and I couldn't justify dropping $400 just to play Madden (+ the PS+ subscription) on New Gen instead of old.

SoAndSo

Starter
I can't play games on a PC... the keyboard as a controller??? or one of those funky atari joysticks???

SoAndSo

Starter
ijs...
Funny-meme-bitches-be-trippin.jpg
Disclaimer:
This isn't dedicated to anyone on this site, just made me lmao so I thought I'd share.​

JohnnyShred612

Contributor
I can't play games on a PC... the keyboard as a controller??? or one of those funky atari joysticks???
You can just plug in a 360 controller, man. Keyboard works great for FPSes though since you can shoot by clicking.

Definitely plug in a controller USB for stuff like Assassin's Creed or the Arkham games though.

Status
Not open for further replies.