Players' Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

motel08

Contributor
On four verts just put the DE opposite the TE on man coverage with the TE. Or just user the MLB. Make sure you have two deep safety also (ideally dime package 2 man under)
I knew that, I already did that. But is that simulation football? No it isn't. My DNF% this year is higher than it's ever been at 12%. They're are so many more cheesers this year in Madden and I don't know why. Probably because the adults moved to PS4/XBOX 1

ALL CHEESERS ARE IMMATURE LITTLE KIDS

I will quit the game, even if I'm winning, If my opponent abuses/exploits some aspect of the game. Like no huddle, drag routes or 4 verts. OR if they choose the same play over and over again.

And a problem I have is people 4th down punt% and fg% per game. About 90% of the Madden players have it below 10%. And for whatever reason I suck on stopping 4th down. Probably because they go to their "Money Play." I get so mad, like I stopped you 3 downs in a row multiple times, but then you decide to go for it and usually make it. It's BS.

I send a message to every cheeser and I can see how immature these little kids are by what they say back.

I just say stuff like "You abuse/exploit this part of the game therefore you're a cheeser. It takes the fun away from the game" And they right back say things like you're a girl. Fuck you. You're just scared. That's how I came to conclusion that ALL CHEESERS ARE IMMATURE LITTLE KIDS

Last edited:

motel08

Contributor
Madden 2006 was fun to play online because they had an anti-cheese feature. Basically, you weren't allowed to go for it on 4th down unless it was in a realistic situation. I think it was called "fair play" mode. alpaca16

alpaca16

Contributor
I think I remember that from 06. I've basically gave up trying to find a sim game in a random search. If I'm looking to play sim, I'll play one of my trusted friends or offline CFM. If I'm looking to improve my record, I'll go online, figure out how to stop their cheese play, then they'll quit. It's easy to rack up wins and coins (in mut) because once you figure out the stop to their play, they'll usually quit

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Really? I had no idea. Yall should have let me know. Not sure I could have done anything but would have tried. Sorry about that guys. Not the experience I wanted to provide for yall. Futuriistiics had been reliable...

Status
Not open for further replies.