No Man's Sky

blahblahyea7

Starter
What's the interest level on this one?.. Still thinking about getting the division even though I'm a bit behind by now.. But this game looks like it has a lot of potential

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
What's the interest level on this one?.. Still thinking about getting the division even though I'm a bit behind by now.. But this game looks like it has a lot of potential

I just picked up the division as I got a deal at a local store but probably won't play it lol. Send me a PM and maybe I can just sell it to you instead of ebay lol

pack1797

Staff member
It's a unique experience. All about exploration in a procedurally developed universe. You gather resources to upgrade your suit, weapons, ship etc. Each planet is created randomly, big variety of environments and wildlife. Dogfights while traveling in space. I'm not even sure what the end game is, if there even is one. I'm really digging it.

dspbuckle

All-Star
watch IGN play it yesterday and today. Looks like 24 hours of opening boxes, shooting alumnim stones and opening more boxes. Probably the most boring game I've ever seen. I was super juiced a year ago, now I regret turning in my Metal Gear V prematurely to make room for this.

Glad Madden 17 is on the way!

dspbuckle

All-Star
30 min into watching them play my interest level collapsed faster than the 49ers playoff hopes 1 month post Harbough.

Burns

Hall of Famer
watch IGN play it yesterday and today. Looks like 24 hours of opening boxes, shooting alumnim stones and opening more boxes. Probably the most boring game I've ever seen. I was super juiced a year ago, now I regret turning in my Metal Gear V prematurely to make room for this.

Glad Madden 17 is on the way!

You clearly hate exploration

dspbuckle

All-Star
You clearly hate exploration

lol. They aren't doing anything. Would GTA be fun if you just walked around the streets and collected cans? Oh my god! This is the space hobo game! You fly around and collect alluminum (cans) to recycle and name street corners! Except you never get to actually haggle with strangers because it's just you all alone.

Burns

Hall of Famer
lol. They aren't doing anything. Would GTA be fun if you just walked around the streets and collected cans? Oh my god! This is the space hobo game! You fly around and collect alluminum (cans) to recycle and name street corners! Except you never get to actually haggle with strangers because it's just you all alone.

Not every game has to have action around every corner. smh

JerseyBorn

All-Star
All your thoughts about the game are wrong. You watched 30 mins of a stream so you must be an expert on the matter though.

dspbuckle

All-Star
Well yeah. That's how the internet works.

I agree with burns, don't need action on every corner. One of my favorite games ever is roller coaster tycoon and papers please is incredible, but it's looking to me (from what I've seen of course) like there isn't much more to do than fly, collect cans, fly, collect cans, ect ect.

I hope I'm wrong. I really do