Madden 16 Rookie Ratings Release Tomorrow

B

BlackPaw

WHAT!! when and where is the release? any chance you could post it?

woodsmall12

All-Star
Discuss your thoughts on today's top ten best rookies

WR - Amari Cooper 82 ovr
QB - Jameis Winston 81 ovr
HB - Todd Gurley 80 ovr
LE - Leonard Williams 80 ovr
RT - Brendon Scherff 80 ovr
RE - Dante Fowler 79 ovr
HB - Melvin Gordon 78 ovr
WR - Kevin White 78 ovr
QB - Marcus Mariotta 78 ovr
RE - Vic Beasley 77 ovr

Now ... how do the rest of the incoming rookies rate in your eyes??

B

BlackPaw

By those numbers, im guessing they will fall between 67 and 77... hopefully my rook is 77, lol

B

BlackPaw

Also, thought Gordon would be the best rated back... need more details on the player development and other attributes though...

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I figured Gurley just bc he was such a beast before getting hurt. I think some question Gordon's size and if he can take the pounding every week in NFL. Both should be studs in Madden though

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I was a little bummed at first to see Mariotta tied for 7th overall in overall after being picked 2nd but after seeing the ratings they listed I was no longer worried. Gurley of course was underated if you ask me but good to see they got his inj rating right

The biggest thing that jumped out to me was Winston's speed being overrated he ran 4.97 at the combine and has a 73 speed and 81 agility. He wasn't a threat to run the ball in college either as in 2 years he has 258 yards, 7 TD and under 2 yards a carry. With his size and strength numbers he will be a threat to pick up more yards in the game then in real life

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Hope to see some more ratings today as there is 22 more sports on the ea website and about that many working days till it comes out early