Madden 15 PS3 League

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're up at 6 right now. I'm good to go with 8. I wasn't aware of the problem with EA, so I'll have to stay posted on that too. I'd like to start the league this weekend, so if you know anyone else on PS3 version, bring 'em with you

You mean like gamplay results, or just scores and what not? We'll have a thread on here to post all our game results, but unless you have your own video-capture hardware, can't record actual gameplay

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
CFM's were not saving game results (at least on next gen). That issue is supposedly resolved. Although there is still an issue with simulated statistics (again, at least on next gen). If that is an issue on current gen that could definitely affect y'all. I would start a test online CFM and sim through a season and see what you get.

SoAndSo

Starter
I'll try to do something for the website... or the PS3 League. Any idea what the name of the league will be?

alpaca16 - Seahawks
Futuriistiics - Panthers
anthonymadis97 - Jets
BDJarko - Vikings
JDUSH - Browns
SoAndSo - Redskins
Jwbowersgtr - Patriots

Alright guys, we're getting there. We're up to 7 and got a nice mix of teams in different divisions and conferences. We want to get at least 1 more user, and I'd like to start by tomorrow morning/afternoon. I'm gonna get some more info and details put together, but for now make sure the teams I have you listed as are the teams you want, and just confirm that you're still here and will be ready to start as soon as possible

I also hear there are some technical problems on EA's end with online leagues, so I'll check that out and see how it looks tonight and give an update one way or the other

CFM's were not saving game results (at least on next gen). That issue is supposedly resolved. Although there is still an issue with simulated statistics (again, at least on next gen). If that is an issue on current gen that could definitely affect y'all. I would start a test online CFM and sim through a season and see what you get.

Nothing I notice too out of the ordinary. I played and supersimmed games and the results sticked, I simmed a whole season, and while the stats could definitely be more realistic, there wasn't anything outrageous. I will say there were only 8 defensive TD's league-wide on the year, compared to the 150+ I was getting from simmed games in a season on M25, so that's fixed at least

Status
Not open for further replies.