Madden 15 PS3 League

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We are putting together a league or Madden 15 on PS3. If you had previously indicated interest in this league or or new and want to join, please reply to this thread with your PSN ID and top 3 team choices.

madden-15.jpg

League Info

Advance schedule - 72 hours
Skill level - All Pro
Sliders - TBD
Play Style - Sim
Quarters - TBD (probably 10 min with 15 sec runoff)
Fantasy draft - No

Sign up here: http://www.community.px1sports.com/index.php?threads/league-description-sign-ups.878/

Last edited:

alpaca16

Contributor
PSN: alpaca16
Teams: Seattle Seahawks
Buffalo Bills
Cincinnati Bengals
(sorry for the confusion on my original post)

Last edited:
I'll likely be the Commisioner of this league, so if you have any questions about what you can expect or what the organization's likely to be, drop me a message in my inbox. Definitely post below that you're interested and the Top 3 teams you'd like to play with in a
  1. Team 1
  2. Team 2
  3. Team 3
format (alpaca16). We want everyone to have a team they are fine playing with, so if you only have 1 team you want and absolutely can't use another team, this isn't the league for you most likely. We'll try getting everyone their #1, but if there's overlap with another user, someone'll get their #2 instead, etc.

We're looking to create a fun, active, close-nit, SIM league. So if that's something you want to be part of, leave your name below. If you have any questions about what type of Sim league we're running, check out this http://community.px1sports.com/index.php?threads/league-guidelines.833/ thread first, and if you still have questions, drop me a message in my inbox.

I just picked up the game. Who else got it?

With the game out, gonna put in some more work to get more players, with the goal being having at least 8-10 by Friday in order to start. If we can get a full-32, even better, but 8-10 is the least we need to start. Tell your friends!

BDJarko

Prospect
I just picked up the game. Who else got it?

With the game out, gonna put in some more work to get more players, with the goal being having at least 8-10 by Friday in order to start. If we can get a full-32, even better, but 8-10 is the least we need to start. Tell your friends!
Got it at midnight been playing all night.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
It's not created yet. We are waiting to get some more users. There are also issues with CFM that EA has acknowledged and we are waiting for those to get resolved as well.

SoAndSo

Starter
Well, I remember gta v had issues at launch. I just hope it doesn't take EA as long to get on the ball, no pun intended.

Back to single player for now. Keep me posted. Is there an app for this site with notifications?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Well, I remember gta v had issues at launch. I just hope it doesn't take EA as long to get on the ball, no pun intended.

Back to single player for now. Keep me posted. Is there an app for this site with notifications?

Ya, we can never get a reasonably flawless launch.

There is not an app but you can set up to receive email notifications in you account settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.