League News and Notes

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Browns rookies for consideration:

WR Malcolm Cole: 13 receptions 140 yards 1 TD (Round 5 Pick 19)

MLB Javonte France 11 TAK, 2 TFL, 1 FMBR in 80 downs played (4th Round Pick 19; Passed on Evonte Patrick for this pick)

ROLB Margarito Griffin: 9 TAK, 3 TFL, 1 Sack in 167 downs played (6th Round Pick 19)

DT Taz Brandon 3 TAK, 2 Sacks in 50 downs played (2nd Round Pick 19)

CB Rashard Thomas: 3 TAK, 1 PDEFL in 40 downs played 2 KR 38 yards 2 PR 30 yards (3rd Round Pick 19)

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Season 2 Team Ratings

* These are from the DL team sections

Lions 91
Packers 90
Bills 89

Seahawks 87
Rams 87
Cowboys 87
Panthers 87
Browns 87
Bucs 87
Vikings 86
Chiefs 86

Chargers 85
Colts 85
Raiders 84
Ravens 84
Bengals 83
Jags 83
Cards 83
Titans 83
Bears 82
Eagles 82
Saints 80
49ers 80
Dolphins 80

Steelers 78
Falcons 78
Broncos 74
Texans 73
Redskins 71
Pats 70
Jets 68
Giants 66

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
99 Rated Players

* this is using DL so based on scheme they could be more

CB Richard Sherman
TE Jimmy Graham
RG Marshall Yanda
DT Aaron Donald
QB Aaron Rogers
HB Demarco Murray
DT Ndamukong Suh
DT Gerald McCoy
LB Von Miller
DT Marcell Dareus

3 players at 98
6 players at 97

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Undeafted Teams
Bills 4-0
Vikings 3-0 (cpu)
Seahawks 3-0
Panthers 3-0
Redskins 3-0 (cpu)
Chargers 3-0

Winless Teams
Titans 0-3
Eagles 0-4
Texans 0-3 (cpu)
Bucs 0-3
Cards 0-3 (cpu)
Jets 0-3

week 4 matchups
Titans vs Vikings
Texans vs Jags
Seahawks vs Redskins
Chargers vs Ravens
Jets vs Browns
Cards vs Falcons
Bucs vs 49ers

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Undeafted Teams
Bills 4-0
Panthers 3-0

Winless Teams
Texans 0-5 (cpu)
Jets 0-4

week 5 matchups left
Jets vs Patriots
Panthers vs 49ers

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
So the top 10 draft order is very tight so I wont even bother listing the projected pick

Titans 2-11
Jets 2-10
Cards 2-10
49 2-10
Texans 2-10
Falcons 3-10
Bengals 3-9
Eagles 4-9
Giants 4-8

* 3 teams with 5 wins

Key games this week to be played
Broncos vs Texans
Patriots vs Colts (both 5 wins)

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm
Very disappointed to see 6 user teans on that list :( Y'all make sure to tune in tonight so we can try to help y'all with your game.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
of those 6 teams 4 of them are in there first year in VIP so maybe year 2 will help out. Likke I mentioned offline I only had 5 user games last year so this is kinda like my first year.

Last edited:

Molholt

Starter
Could just be me, but maybe others feel the same way - I feel like I'm playing overly cautious because I'm still adjusting to the play style a bit. Like, I don't want to step out of bounds so I'm playing a bit restricted and I think that hurts my winning odds. I think that works itself out the more you play though.

woodsmall12

All-Star
Could just be me, but maybe others feel the same way - I feel like I'm playing overly cautious because I'm still adjusting to the play style a bit. Like, I don't want to step out of bounds so I'm playing a bit restricted and I think that hurts my winning odds. I think that works itself out the more you play though.

Best way to overcome that is to practice and take some chances ... Open up your playbook and run through your plays and start practicing plays you have never ran before ... Most guys fall back to the same plays they know work, especially on 3rd down ... When u become predictable then u have lost the battle in the element of surprise ... Another thing I notice is that most guys play for a longer play each time ... What I mean is that a 2 and 3 yd gain can be significant ... In this game 3rd and long (being 6 or 7 yds plus) is not given like in years past ... This game rings true to life in a lot of areas and this is one ... Also pay close attention to the defensive play calls each play ... You'll catch onto a pattern or a play he relies on ... If so, exploit it ... Lastly, look for mismatches ... It can be all abt personnel ... If a guy puts a LB on my slot WR then he is gonna get burned if in man or I know he is running zone ... I have plays ready for that ... Be prepared

Ultimately more practice, knowing your playbook inside out, and watching what works for others in game footage is what has helped me over the yrs ... Hope that helps ya

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Race for the #1 Pick

Jets 2-11
Cards 2-12
49ers 2-12
Falcons 3-10
Texans 3-11
Titans 3-11
Bengals 3-11
Eagles 4-10
Giants 4-9
Saints 5-8
Redskins 5-8

* 3 teams with 6 wins

Key games this week to be played
Ravens (cpu) vs Jets
Saints (cpu) vs Falcons
Giants vs Redskins

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Is there anyone who is clearly the #1 pick? Would like to see a breakdown of the consensus top 10 picks. That would be cool :)

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I'm always unsure on how to post stuff about the draft as I don't want to spoil anything. So I'm not sure how to handle it and make it useful to read without saying there ratings.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm always unsure on how to post stuff about the draft as I don't want to spoil anything so I'm not sure how to handle it and make it useful to read without saying there ratings.

I would imagine, at this point, anyone with a potential top pick has scouted the Top 10 guys, at least ones that they would consider picking. But you don't have to necessarily post ratings. You could just give a short bio. Name, position, height, weight, college, draft projection and then a genetic profile without being specific (i.e. he has a cannon for an arm or he is a ferocious drive blocker). You could even make some details up like he was. Hesiman candidate or All-American. Have fun with it! ;)