League News and Notes

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
This thread will be for quick tidbits about your team or something you notice in the league. Something you might not make a post about in your team forum (or maybe a short note here with link to team forum post) but want to mention. This could be a free agent signing, key injury or breakout performance. Please still use your team forums and Twitter but just wanted to give you guys an additional avenue to communicate things about your team and the league.

Xxclaywilliamxx, Colefolks319, Konvict27, BigTexas18, pack1797, Glen Cieske, rkjones217, Paytonno1son, BlackPaw, woodsmall12, NightHawkTH32, CJTHA1, georgiafan, ACH_Bucks, cnorys4, Ninersfan8052, zbenjamin85, Spayer419, Jukemwr21, Studley021, dspbuckle, Jandy

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I am shocked the afc west is already out of it nobody could have seen that happening a few madden weeks ago

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Top 5 Organizations

Seahawks

Overall 1st
Fan Happiness 1st
Team success 10th
Popularity 1st
Staff 1st
Stadium 8th
Concession 2nd
Merchandise 2nd
Ticket 2nd

Lions
Overall 2nd
Fan Happiness 2nd
Team success 2nd
Popularity 8th
Staff 4th
Stadium 12th
Concession 2nd
Merchandise 3rd
Ticket 2nd

Panthers
Overall
3rd
Fan Happiness 2nd
Team success 1st
Popularity 5th
Staff 11th
Stadium 9th
Concession 2nd
Merchandise 4th
Ticket 2nd

Packers
Overall
4th
Fan Happiness 6th
Team success 12th
Popularity 7th
Staff 4th
Stadium 10th
Concession 2nd
Merchandise 6th
Ticket 2nd

Ravens
Overall
4th (tied)
Fan Happiness 5th
Team success 5th
Popularity 5th
Staff 1st
Stadium 20th
Concession 2nd
Merchandise 7th
Ticket 2nd

* These are maddens rankings not mine

Konvict27 zbenjamin85 woodsmall12 Tigers20 BlackPaw

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Some random stuff

I am going to post a news article with like the top 10 impact rookies so if you have someone that you think fits this comment back and I'll look into it.

A few suggestions on posting content that everyone can do that is quick and will keep things fresh Schedule Breakdown, Who is on the roster bubble and Position Battle.

I will start posting my team previews today but if anyone has any suggestion on stuff yall want me to post league wide let me know. Keep in mind these need to be stuff that's pretty quick to do and not time consuming. Even if its something as simple as making a poll where everyone votes on stuff or rookie thread etc.

B

BlackPaw

My rookie TE. Austin Walters out of Nebraska. He was rated as the 8th best player in the draft, taken at 28.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Yea I had him fully scouted and I knew he was gonna be a stud didn't think he would drop all the way to you.

Spayer419

Starter
I have two guys that come to mind.

WR Evonte Patrick was drafted in the 4th round but is the #13 player in the draft. He's already an 82 in my scheme, with 93 speed, 96 agility, 97 acceleration, 95 juke and 81 catch in traffic. He also has quick development. He will be rotated into the slot position, play some flanker, and return all kicks and punts.

G Brenden Rucker was drafted in the 3rd round but is also an 82 overall in my scheme with 86 run block, 84 pass block and 87 strength. Rucker is starting from day one, and should development quickly with Superstar potential

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Key User vs User games

So I made a list of key user vs user games I did this from DL so im still trying to memorize the new users and there teams. So If I left off a key game off let me know and I'll add it to the list. I don't want to put every user vs user game just the top 3 to 5.

Week 1
Packers vs Seahawks
Colts vs Chargers
Bucs vs Panthers
Lions vs Titans

Week 2
Ravens vs Browns
Raiders vs Panthers
Bucs vs Packers
Lions vs Colts
Chargers vs Titans

Week 3
Rams vs Panthers
Chargers vs Bucs
Bears vs Lions
Bills vs Ravens

Week 4
Ravens vs Chargers
Packers vs Bears
Lions vs Rams
Chiefs vs Raiders
Seahawks vs Redskins

Week 5
Seahawks vs Bucs
Rams vs Falcons
Bills vs Browns
Titans vs Colts

Week 6
Rams vs Bills
Panthers vs Chargers
Titans vs Packers

Week 7
Titans vs Raiders
Seahawks vs Rams
Browns vs Chiefs
Redskins vs Bucs
Lions vs Packers

Week 8
Panthers vs Bucs
Chargers vs Bills
Seahawks vs Falcons

Week 9
49 vs Seahawks
Chiefs vs Raiders
Browns vs Ravens
Redskins vs Bears

Week 10
Chiefs vs Colts
Titans vs Bears
49ers vs Rams

Week 11
Falcons vs Chiefs
Colts vs Bears
Bills vs Titans
Ravens vs Redskins
Browns vs Cowboys

Week 12
Bucs vs Raiders
Chargers vs Chiefs
Colts vs Browns
Panthers vs Seahawks
Titans vs Ravens

Week 13
Rams vs Seahawks
Raiders vs Falcons
Panthers vs Lions
Chiefs vs Bucs
Bears vs Packers

Week 14
Chiefs vs Titans
Chargers vs Raiders
Bucs vs Falcons
Rams vs 49

Week 15
Panthers vs Chiefs
Lions vs Bears
Colts vs Raiders
Bucs vs Rams

Week 16
Packers vs Lions
Falcons vs Panthers
Colts vs Titans
Chiefs vs Chargers

Week 17
Lions vs Redskins
Falcons vs Bucs
Colts vs Packers
Raiders vs Chargers

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
That was suppose to be packers vs bucs for week 2 I changed it thanks for the heads up. I put just about all of the proven matchups with the guys from last year that are active like lions, raiders, bears etc.

that's awesome can't wait to listen to it.

Tigers20

All-Star
My rookie HB Derron Briggs has had an impressive start to his career with 150+ yards on the ground in preseason wk 1 and has already worked himself into the starting lineup as the current 3rd down back. I think he would definitely be work mentioning as I snagged him in the second round to help Lacy out in the backfield when needed. Briggs is an 84 overall with 88 speed 93 juke 92 elusiveness. Excited about this pick and what may come!