League Description | Signups

Mrawesomekid

Contributor
Supa_LoGi_HD Guida was selected by Legit UFC
Legit UFC Lauzon was selected by Supa_LoGi_HD

You each will just have one fighter in the WW division

Also, Legit UFC I need to change your user name on here. You have three different names for your logins which is going to be a headache for everyone to remember. o_O Please choose either Optix Poison or Mrawesomekid and I will change it for you. Thanks.
Maj I already chose Joe before hand because I wanted pearson then dbz gave it away and ill tske Mrawesomekid

Mrawesomekid

Contributor
I would be down but if they ask me to work Sunday I will have to take a pass. Anyone usually on around 5 am central Time. I would like to play a couple of matches before one of these tournaments. I have fought like six times now against human opponents. Would like to get more time against humans over A.I.
Add me on ps4 Optix_Poison vicious

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I've updated the list of fighters. iTvizzyy you may select 1 additional fighter. kaikai327 you can select 4 fighters total with at least 1 from each of the three weight classes.

Please reply to this post with your selections.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just to clarify, right now we are releasing fighters after two straight loses. Once everyone gets down to four fighters, then we will go back to the three-fight losing streak to be released. In the mean time, I'll allow the newer guys that didn't get to draft to release their fighters after two losses.

Warren7

Starter
I just read Jaimie is done, if this is true I would love to pick up Dan Henderson any Jose Aldo from him

Colbinile

Prospect
Hi guys, I jut got a ps4 but have played Ufc with my friend a lot. My psn is colb1nile and so is my twitch. I am in Est time zone.

Can I have khabib and Ian McCall? They have good stats and I they can kind of force me to learn ground game

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome! You guys slow down a bit. I'll post who is available and you can pick from them. iTvizzyy it's not fair to the other members that you would be able to swap fighters any more than it would be for one of them to. Colbinile will get to pick his fighters and then if you want to add a 4th from who is available you may do so.