League Description | Signups

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So I just go to league threads signup then say I want to fight

No, I will post a sign up thread for each event. Generally you have about 12 hours to respond before the card fills up. I generally take the first 6-8 people who sign up. So, if you say active on the boards and post early when the sign up thread is posted you will get to fight more often.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Mark post your PSN, time zone and Twitch account here. Everything you need to know is in the first post. Also, pick 4 fighters from the list in the 2nd post. You can pick one (1) of the following Jon Jones, Alexander Gustafsson, Gilbert Melendez and Benson Henderson. You then need 3 more fighters from that list and at least one in each division.

Mark

Starter
Mark
PSN: supermarkymark67
Twitch: supermarkymark67

welter weight: Gilbert Melendez
light heavyweight: Alexander Gustefson
heavy weight: ?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Mark
PSN: supermarkymark67
Twitch: supermarkymark67

welter weight: Gilbert Melendez
light heavyweight: Alexander Gustefson
heavy weight: ?

You can only pick one of those fighters I listed haha. The entire list of fighters available is on the first page. The fighters crossed out in red are not available. Those in black and not crossed out are available. Pick at least one from each weight class and four total. But only one of the four fighters I listed ;)

Oh hewro there :) I am NefariousDucky (not to be confused with BefuddledDucky) and I want in on this.

PS4: NefariousDucky

Twitch: NefariousDucky

Timezone: Eastern

Fighters: Gustaffson, Rory Macdonald, Swanson