Darrell Jordan Apprecation Thread

How many yards does Bishop Sankey finish with?

• under 599 yards

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 600 to 800 yards

• 801 to 1,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1,000 to 1,1999

• 1,200 to 1,399

• 1,400+

• Total voters

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Thanks guys its the kind of thing at first I thought it was going to be to complicated and time consuming but I am really enjoying it now.

Basic steps
1. After the game go to highlights and the plays it saves will have a play button beside it. Remember you can change the quarter to the default screen will only show the 4th quarter

2. While viewing the replay hit the share button and box and it will save it to your drive. You can adjust camera angle etc here.

3. Hit the upload to youtube and then hit trim this is key as you will want to make sure you have the start and ending times correct to cut out all o

4. Upload the video to youtube/twitter and post the link here

blahblahyea7 In the past I made a highlight video thread but I was like the only person that posted in it. I can try it again for season 6

Here is a similar video that BigTexas18 made

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
2020 HB Preview

The last 3 years Darrell Jordan has proven the be just about unstoppable averaging 1,674 yards and 17 TD's a year. While he never leads the NFL in yards per carry what he does do is just consistently get about 5 yards a carry. When the front 7 of defense is starting to wear down he still has fresh legs late in the game. He is still only 25 years old and is still improving with a 97 trucking rating and 94 ball carrying vision.

For some reason nobody really knew Kadeem Dixon's name despite being the arguable the best backup HB in the NFL for the past 4 years. That changed in the 2nd round of the playoffs he had the game of his life with with over 200 yards on 6 carries. It was game the entire league was rooting for the titans and Dixon was the hero. It was a game the owner will never forget. Dixon is 210 pounds with 95 agility, 90 acceleration, 91 trucking, 94 ball carry vision and 88 speed. Twice during his career he has went for over 700 yard and 8 TD's.

Aerion Gray is a former late 4th round pick and is mostly known for being the pick the titans took over super bowl MVP Zach Webb. Its funny how things workout as insiders have told me that if they had took Webb then Gilbert would not have been the pick in the 1st round last year. Gray had a great rookie year but fell off last year with under 4 yards per carry. You cant really pay attention to his yards per carry though he is mostly gets carries on 2nd and short due to his 92 trucking and being 228 pounds.

This year another HB is added to the mix and late 3rd round pick Calvin Wright. He gives the team a different kind of back that they do not have on the roster. He is 5'9 199 pounds and 90 speed, 92 agility and 92 acceleration. He will also handle kick return duties. His ball carry vision is low at 72 so that will be his focus this year.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
So here is my plan I will save every Darrell Jordan highlight and post them here after each game. My time with him is limited so i want to post as many memories of him that I can. Many that sounded corny lol

In his biggest test of the year he ended up with 16 carries for 109 yard and 1 TD. The backup Dixon looking back got to many carries as he was 10 for 37.

Week 1 highlights vs Browns

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Jordan got back on track against a bad ravens defense with 21 carries for 120 yards and 3 TD. With the game never in doubt the titans also used the time to get rookie 4th string HB Calvin Wright some carries. He responded well with 11 carries for 47 yards and also added a 16 yard catch. 3rd string HB Aeron Gray also picked up 4 first downs on his 5 carries.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Going into the game the gameplan was to run right at the Bills who was without star DT Marcell Darius. That left only 2 DT's on the roster and 6 DL total. Backup HB Kadeem Dixon just couldn't get going despite the TD run on the first drive of the game he finished with 8 yards on 7 carries. Calvin Wright performed better with 21 yards on 7 carries. Jordan did not have trouble getting yards and had 136 yards on 23 carries and 2 TD's.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Overall it was a solid game for Jordan against a team that knows us better then anyone. He should have had about a 70 yard TD, but I hit trucking when I didn't need to and he tripped with about 40 yards of daylight ahead of him. He ended up with 22 carries for 98 yards with 2 TD including the go ahead with under 2 minutes to go. His first TD isn't shown as they didn't let me save the option. It wasn't anything pretty just a 1 yarder. If your scoring at home him and Ogletree had almost identical stats

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
The titans didn't lean super heavily on Jordan against the Bengals still he ended with 19 carries for 99 yards and 1 TD. The other 3 HB's combined for 10 carries including a 41 yard TD by Dixon. While we was away he also had the best game of year for him so far with 20 carries for 160 yards against the Bears.

Kadeem Dixon has also picked his game up of late and now is over 4 yards per carry on the year. He has TD's in 3 of the last 5 games and one of the games he didn't he had 3 carries for 31 yards. Its not likely to happen this week against the colts, but in the last 5 weeks the team wants to get Calvin Wright more carries.