Create a Prospect in My NCAA 14 Dynasty

Burns

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin's Freshman QB Maxim LaReau was 3/7 for 66 yards and had 5 carries for 36 yards and 1 TD in the Badgers' 52-0 win over FCS Southeast. With the win, #14 Wisconsin improves to 2-0 (0-0) on the season.

L2H5W4f.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
Arizona's Freshman TE Tyler Hoyt had 1 catch for 10 yards in the Wildcats' 34-10 loss to #23 UCLA this week. The loss dropped #14 Arizona to 2-1 (0-1) on the season.

7U9VOUH.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
Notre Dame's Freshman FS Mike Majesty had 3 tackles (2 solo, 1 assisted) and his first career interception in the Fighting Irish's 35-28 win over Purdue. With the win, #5 Notre Dame improved to 3-0 (0-0) on the season.

CMAB7ar.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin's Freshman QB Maxim LaReau was 1/2 for 6 yards and had 1 carry for -4 yards in the Badgers' 38-13 win over Maryland. With the win, #13 Wisconsin improves to 3-0 (1-0) on the year.

sTbwKXy.png

Luis3250

All-Star
A quick update on 4* QB Micho Rizzo to start the season. He told me his top 3 teams are currently Texas, Texas A&M, and LSU in that order. However, he expects that to change throughout the season.

Ygl70oe.png
Hook'em horns!! Come on Texas!

Burns

Hall of Famer
4* QB Micho Rizzo has told me the teams at the top of his list have been shifting around quite a bit.

"Right now, I'd have to say LSU, TCU, and then Texas A&M in that order. It changes quite a bit, but that's where my mind is at right now."

The QB out of Denton, TX holds 4 scholarship offers at this point.

Last edited:

Burns

Hall of Famer
Navy's Sophomore RB Rocky Raccoon had 8 carries for 26 yards and 1 TD in the Midshipmen's 35-18 win over UCONN. With the win, Navy improves to 2-0 (1-0) on the season.
zXUtnM2.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
Notre Dame's RS Freshman FS Mike Majesty recorded 2 tackles (1 solo, 1 assisted) and had 1 INT in the Fighting Irish's 48-6 win over UMASS. With the win, #5 Notre Dame improves to 4-0 (0-0) on the season.
rVxBSDC.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
Virginia Tech's RS Freshman DT Tony Vellano recorded 2 tackles (2 assisted) in the Hokies' 38-17 win over Appalachian State. With the win, #24 Virginia Tech improves to 2-1 (0-0) on the season.
p6aejSF.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
Arizona's Freshman TE Tyler Hoyt had 3 catches for 14 yards and 1 TD in the Wildcats' 31-24 win over Central Michigan this week. With the win, #10 Arizona improves to 3-1 (0-1) on the season.
CYfyr4E.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
Navy's Sophomore RB Rocky Raccoon had 21 carries for 108 yards and 1 TD in the Midshipmen's 28-14 loss to Temple this week. With the loss, Navy drops to 2-1 (1-1) on the season.
hflCbYQ.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
Arizona's Freshman TE Tyler Hoyt had 2 catches for 41 yards in the Wildcats' 33-10 loss to Oregon State. With the loss, Arizona drops to 3-2 (0-2) on the season.

DbZvaZu.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
Navy's Sophomore RB Rocky Raccoon had the best game of his career this week! He had 31 carries for 199 yards and 4 TD, which was enough to earn him Player of the Game in the Midshipmen's 45-17 win over Air Force. With the win, Navy improves to 3-1 (1-1) on the season.

2UbZKyw.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
Notre Dame's RS Freshman FS Mike Majesty had 1 tackle (1 solo) and 1 pass deflection in the Fighting Irish's 56-7 win over San Jose State. With the win, #3 Notre Dame improves to 6-0 (0-0) on the season.

rKjJyUF.png