Create a Prospect in My NCAA 14 Dynasty

Burns

Hall of Famer
I will be taking more prospects for the upcoming season. Looking to get 1-3 guys to add to this storyline. Just fill out the following

Name:
Position (No ATH):
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Hometown, State:
Accessories:
Strengths (pick 3):
Weaknesses (pick 2):
Star Rating:
Preferred #:
Second Preferred #s:

NightHawkTH32

All-Star
Name: Tyler Hoyt
Position (No ATH): TE
Height: 6'6
Weight: 250
Appearance: White, Short Brown Hair, Strong Build
Hometown, State: Placentia, CA (Anaheim in Placentia N/A
Accessories: Gloves, Eye Black, Foresrms Half Sleeves if possible ( if not just do wrist tape), Tight Sleeves
Strengths (pick 3): Speed, Catching, Jumping
Weaknesses (pick 2): Strength, Blocking
Star Rating: 4
Preferred #: 81
Second Preferred #s: 88, 80,

JerseyBorn

All-Star
Name: Maxim LaReau
Position (No ATH): QB
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 205
Appearance: White, medium build
Hometown, State: Montreal, QC
Accessories: White wristband on left wrist, top half sleeves
Strengths (pick 3): Speed, Throw Accuracy, Throw on Run
Weaknesses (pick 2): Strength, Play Action
Star Rating: 4
Preferred #: 2
Second Preferred #s: 12, 5, 15

Burns

Hall of Famer
Season 2 Week 1 Prospect Report!

4* TE Tyler Hoyt
Placentia, CA
Top 3 Teams
1. USC
2. UCLA
3. Oklahoma

4* QB Maxim LaReau
Montreal, QC
Top 3 Teams
1. Wisconsin
2. Ohio State
3. Illinois
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burns

Hall of Famer
Virginia Tech's Freshman DT Tony Vellano saw the field sparingly this week, and didn't record any stats. In the game, Virginia Tech went on to lose to #6 Notre Dame 20-15. The loss drops Virginia Tech to 0-1 (0-0) on the season. Vellano couldn't be reached for a comment as to why he didn't have much impact on the field.

PcVIJOp.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burns

Hall of Famer
Virginia Tech's Freshman DT Tony Vellano is having some trouble finding playing time early in the season. Despite this, his Hokies went on to beat East Carolina 35-10 and improve to 1-1 (0-0) on the season. Only time will tell if the big fella can see more action on the field.

6Sb1i2z.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burns

Hall of Famer
Navy's Freshman RB Rocky Raccoon finally got on the field. In the Midshipmen's 37-17 win over Texas State, Raccoon had 2 carries for 12 yards. With the win, Navy improved to 1-0 (0-0) on the season.

nj3tl0w.png
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burns

Hall of Famer
Virginia Tech's Freshman DT Tony Vellano is reportedly frustrated with his lack of playing time thus far. Vellano once again recorded no tackles in the Hokies' 31-13 loss to #21 Ohio State. With the loss, Virginia Tech drops to 1-2 (0-0) on the season.

qv01qDN.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
Navy's Freshman RB Rocky Raccoon had a pretty good game this week. He had 10 carries for 44 yards in the Midshipmen's 31-28 loss to USF. With the loss, Navy drops to 1-1 (0-1) on the season. Raccoon and Midshipmen will be looking to bounce back next week against Connecticut.

VHMxZto.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
4* TE Tyler Hoyt from Placentia, California gave me an update on his top 3:

"You know, as of right now, UCLA is out in front. But USC and Arizona aren't far behind."

The 6'6" receiving TE holds scholarship offers from 10 different teams, but as of right now it's looking more and more likely he will be staying in his home state.

Burns

Hall of Famer
4* QB Maxim LaReau out of Montreal, Canada gave me a quick update on his top 3 teams so far:

"Obviously, it's a bit tougher to get exposure up here. I appreciate all the attention I've gotten. Right now, Wisconsin is definitely out in front, by a long ways. Ohio State and Illinois have shown a little bit of interest, but right now, I really want to be a Badger."

The 6'2 QB prospect holds just one scholarship offer at this point: Wisconsin

Burns

Hall of Famer
Virginia Tech's Freshman DT Tony Vellano continues to be frustrated with being buried on the depth chart. The Hokies beat Western Michigan 28-25 this week to improve to 2-2 (0-0) on the season, but Vellano once again had little impact on the game.

GEXMkJO.png

Last edited:

Burns

Hall of Famer
Navy's Freshman RB Rocky Raccoon had 9 carries for 51 yards in the Midshipmen's 24-21 win over Connecticut this week. The win helped Navy improve to 2-1 (1-1) on the season. The Navy coaching staff is reportedly thrilled with how Raccoon has been performing up to this point.

HqIZhlx.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
Virginia Tech's Freshman DT Tony Vellano continues to see little playing time. However, the Hokies knocked off the unbeaten Miami Hurricanes 31-13 this week to improve to 3-2 (1-0) on the season.

NF6mE6o.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
Navy's Freshman RB Rocky Raccoon had just 3 carries for 11 yards in the Midshipmen's 21-7 win over unbeaten Air Force. The win helped Navy improve to 3-1 (1-1) on the season.

C1eYd3S.png