CFA Presents TUF 1 Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Anderson-Silva-KOd-gif.gif
Anderson Silva thought he was invincible too ;)

pack1797

Staff member
I said earlier that I couldn't make it Sunday night, since the card is already made, I'll make it work. Don't want to change the card on my account

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I said earlier that I couldn't make it Sunday night, since the card is already made, I'll make it work. Don't want to change the card on my account

I must have missed it. My apologies. I will amend the schedule. You don't need to rearrange anything for us. We will be fine ;)

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Up to you but I can do it. No need to change the card.

If you want to fight, that's cool. I just don't want you to feel forced because I missed where you said you were unavailable. In the future, I'll do a better job of making sure that I know everyone's schedule.

pack1797

Staff member
I was late telling you. I'm available and excited for it. Mainly to see Gilgamesh and the new guy go at it. Plus, Rory may get retired, need to prevent that asap. See you then.

So Gilgamesh and devil aren't fighting yet, but I still want to see them talk smack to each other.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I was late telling you. I'm available and excited for it. Mainly to see Gilgamesh and the new guy go at it. Plus, Rory may get retired, need to prevent that asap. See you then.

So Gilgamesh and devil aren't fighting yet, but I still want to see them talk smack to each other.

It's like Chael and Silva or GSP and Diaz. You can't book it immediately. You have to let it grow. That's when it can be EPIC :D

Gilgamesh101

Starter
lol I wont start 1-2. Nor was I the one who started the talk ;) I will put it to an end though
Majesty's new title should be "Ego Stripper" then, right? You backtrack and write a lot of hypocrisy, you know that? And I'm sure you will put an end to the talk via your chin smacking the mat so hard you'll get knocked out a second time.

Keep talking dude, Like I said, you're gonna talk so much you'll be too embarrassed to even fight here anymore because your fan boys are gonna realize how bad you actually are lmao

Gilgamesh101

Starter
Keep talking dude, Like I said, you're gonna talk so much you'll be too embarrassed to even fight here anymore because your fan boys are gonna realize how bad you actually are lmao
I will keep talking and after I beat you I'll send you back to Canada where the competition is easier.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I love the trash talk! I just don't like when devil acts like the rest of us are all a bunch of papers who don't deserve to breathe the same EA Sports UFC air as him ;)

Gilgamesh101

Starter
I love the trash talk! I just don't like when devil acts like the rest of us are all a bunch of papers who don't deserve to breathe the same EA Sports UFC air as him ;)
Yeah, and his name must be compensating for something because Canadians are scared of the dark. He must be in his basement praying to the queen of England because he doesn't even live in a real country, eh?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The views and opinions expressed above do not represent the views or opinions of the CFA, PX1Sports, or majesty95 ;)

Yea lets not bring nationality into it. We all signed up to have fun. A little smack talk is fun but it is getting pretty bad. We want this to be competeitive. Devil is willing to spar and help peopel gey better and thats what we want right. We dont want 1 person dominating:D let ur skills donthe talking

Gilgamesh101

Starter
Yea lets not bring nationality into it. We all signed up to have fun. A little smack talk is fun but it is getting pretty bad. We want this to be competeitive. Devil is willing to spar and help peopel gey better and thats what we want right. We dont want 1 person dominating:D let ur skills donthe talking
You're right, Jaime, i mildly apologize for bringing up Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.