Welterweight
Rory MacDonald vs Pascal Krauss
pack1797 - dbzhellokitty

Light Heavyweight
Forest Griffin vs Rogerio Nogueira
pack1797 - dbzhellokitty

TV Schedule (All time approx.)

Main Card
11:10 PM CST | Tarec Saffeidine - Gilgamesh101 :psbutton:vs BJ Penn - jaime509deleon
10:50 PM CST | Glover Teixiera - Gilgamesh101 :psbutton:vs Rashad Evans - jaime509deleon
10:40 PM CST | Alexander King - DarkParadox21 :psbutton:vs Semore Butts - jaime509deleon
10:30 PM CST | Pat Barry - DarkParadox21 :psbutton:vs Minotauro Nogueira - pack1797
10:20 PM CST | Jon Jones - woodsmall12 vs Lyoto Machida - DEVILINTHEDARK67 :psbutton:
10:10 PM CST | Fabricio Werdum - whoa vs Mark Hunt - DEVILINTHEDARK67 :psbutton:
10:00 PM CST | Junior dos Santos - majesty95 :psbutton:vs Travis Browne - jaime509deleon
9:50 PM CST | Georges St-Pierre - majesty95 :psbutton:vs Demian Maia - DEVILINTHEDARK67
Prelims
9:40 PM CST | Vince Russo - majesty95 :psbutton:vs IP Man - whoa
9:30 PM CST | Billy Walsh - hawkeyekid :psbutton:vs Cael Sanderson - woodsmall12
9:20 PM CST | Josh Koscheck - hawkeyekid :psbutton:vs Martin Kampmann - woodsmall12
9:10 PM CST | Rory MacDonald - pack1797 vs Pascal Krauss - dbzhellokitty :psbutton:
9:00 PM CST | Forest Griffin - pack1797 vs Rogerio Nogueira - dbzhellokitty :psbutton:

:psbutton: indicates the user with broadcast/invite responsibilities. Please make sure that your Twitch account is set to "archive past broadcasts." Also, make sure to show the fight stats once your fight is over if you are broadcasting. To prevent lag and a poor fight experience, please make sure that you are not broadcasting unless it is your assigned match. Good luck to everyone! Let's have another great card!

Last edited:
Lol highly doubt it bud. Gonna have to get a better online record to scare me with ;) lol

Hunt and cormier are the same size. If I can get passed taller men, youll be easy.

Saffeidine waiting for a broken arm.

And Texeira will never touch me.

Better start training.

Gilgamesh101

Starter
Don't make giggles giggle. I'm just over here reminding you where you are in the pecking order and you think you can scare me? I won't even tell you what I'm gonna do, just know it ain't gon' be perty fer ya, feller.

And Hunt beats Cormier in your parallel universe where everything is made of baloney.

Hunt beats cormier because the better player is using him ;) youve become full of yourself facing a lower leverl of competition since youve been here. Its made your head inflate.

Just be prepared is all im saying.

Gilgamesh101

Starter
Hunt beats cormier because the better player is using him ;) youve become full of yourself facing a lower leverl of competition since youve been here. Its made your head inflate.

Just be prepared is all im saying.
And all I'm saying is it's already over. Might as well write it in the books. You'll never beat me, brohampshire. I'm on another echelon above you. Tell me where you want to take the fight, and I'll suffocate you until my hand is raised.

Gilgamesh101

Starter
If I could find a picture of the biggest shrug ever, I'd post it right here and right now. I'm 8-0 here, isn't that what matters? lol This is so sad, you gotta bring up stats to help find solace against me. :(

Sorry if you got in your feelings, but I'm just talkin' shop right here. And trust me, I'll be "prepared" for whatever ridiculous delusion you've created in your mind and stubbornly set in stone. You'll eat those words like you'll eat these hands, brah. When you think you're ready, come an' get it!

No actually, "Here" you're facing people who arent even in our Division and you've convinced yourself youre the best. Fools like you come at me everytime I play this game and they get schooled. Your Real record is what counts, as its facing majority of the competition in the game. There might be 10 people here none of which are in the top 1000 but you and myself.

You've fought more than me and still have a crappier record, that says something dude.

From now on my motto is "Ego Stripper" and you're going to get Stripped of yours. and don't tell me you have no ego because you're using the name of an Iraqi King, which shows arrogance. I guarantee if you post your record in the Black Division, mine is 10x better because im 10x the player. You'll get embarrassed by the new guy lmao

Gilgamesh101

Starter
and don't tell me you have no ego because you're using the name of an Iraqi King
Hah! What the hell is this!? It's the name of a recurring boss in the Final Fantasy series...

I'm so done right now, roflcopter lmao lol.

What's convinced me is how convincingly I have whooped ass and taken names over the past 2 weeks. Why don't you stop labeling yourself as the "new guy" when you're just some bad grammar crusader who loves talkin' shat but is gonna end up on the floor eating it by the time I'm done with you.

Last edited:
Eating popcorn watching the show. :D cant wait to watch u two battle.
i keep my mouth shut cause in the grand scheme of things. I have a long ways to go. To be honest, im not sure if i deserve a title shot just yet. I guess ill find out on sunday. All my guys are fighting and im fight gil twice. And majesty wants revenge and i know he has been working hard with gil to counter my ground game. Cant wait for the challenge

Hah! What the hell is this!? It's the name of a recurring boss in the Final Fantasy series...

I'm so done right now, roflcopter lmao lol.

What's convinced me is how convincingly I have whooped ass and taken names over the past 2 weeks. Why don't you stop labeling yourself as the "new guy" when you're just some bad grammar crusader who loves talkin' shat but is gonna end up on the floor eating it by the time I'm done with you.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to keep your confidence level up, when I beat you, you won't wanna play here anymore.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
All I have to say is:

A. woodsmall12 beat Devil twice when they sparred and he's a blue belt lol

B. Jaime and I are also in "your division"

#checkyofactsson

:D

Woodsmall beat me once, and it was sparring and sparring is sparring, i wasnt actually fighting, i was teaching the kid stuff. Neither of you can maintain it as long as I have ;) i've been in Black Belt for a very long time lmao

Gonna get a rude awakening unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.