Bucs Browns Trade

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Not blaming you and please don't take it that way. Ideally we would want the owner in the trade to make sure it was reasonably fair yes. Then have the committee step in if its too slanted. In a perfect world that is the way it would work. Gotta have everyone looking out for the best interest of the league as a whole :)

B

BlackPaw

My two cents ...

HB and WR are valued differently ... This has been brought up many times during trade discussions ... This has been established by the committee and we have been told to consider that ... So comparing a WR trade to a HB trade makes no sense

In regards to the 67 ovr WR, I got a 4th round pick bcz WR position tends to hold more value and more importantly his speed is 94 w 92 acc ... Martin has 88 spd and 87 acc ... And for all intensive purposes that is a late 4th round pick that I got

Now to the Martin trade ...
I approved it bcz I don't value Martin any higher then what he got from a pretty stacked position ... This guy will never be better then what he is

Positives:
He is young (hi value)
He can spin (lil value)
High agility (lil value)
Negatives:
He is 5'9 so he can't truck ppl
Poor catch ratings so not 3DRB
slow and lacks burst (hi value)
1 yr on contract (hi value)

Trade makes sense to me
Don't forget the fact that he was a 2nd round pick last year, that also bumped his value up. can i get the 4th back n send a 5? lol

Jukemwr21

All-Star
Sorry to all involved in this trade. I overlooked the years left on his contract I thought he had one more year

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
That makes sense

The years remaining is kinda tricky I can see how it got mixed up. When I looked at my players at the super bowl it showed more guys with 1 year left then it had previous shown.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
When your teams season is over every players contract drops a year. So 3 goes to 2, 2 goes to 1. But the players with 1 year stay at 1. So it shows them as still having a year. It should go to 0 so we know

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
When your teams season is over every players contract drops a year. So 3 goes to 2, 2 goes to 1. But the players with 1 year stay at 1. So it shows them as still having a year. It should go to 0 so we know

Yeah, its kind of goofy. Easy to see how you guys confused it. Just will ban trades from week 8 until after re-signing in the future to avoid that.