Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
What about how you were saying guys bumping recievers and getting the interception. The user separation thing is crazy, thats def an advantage, havent seen that take place yet.

I didn't really look for one on that. I've done it myself on accident and seen other guys do it in another league (intentionally or accidentally). Just first hand experience

pack1797

Staff member
I put some "bumping" occurrences in the same category as two crossing receivers accidentally picking or screening each other's defenders. I can see where people would exploit it with there being seemingly no pass interference in this game, though. Some of it's accidental, and probably happens to all of us. The officiating in the game is ludicrous. Browns haven't been penalized all year. Totally unrealistic, but not because the Browns are doing something wrong. It's because the game breaks full retarded on occasion.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Well, the bumping I'm referring to is when a player takes control of a receiver or DB and bumps into the opposing DB or receiver knocking him out of the play. It can happen accidentally, sure, but it can also be manually exploited. A crossing route, on the other hand, is a football play intended to pick a DB and normally doesn't get called a penalty unless its an obvious attempt by a player to pick the DB. I liken the user bumping the WR or DB to a receiver or DB giving a shove in the back to create space. Just its not called in this game...