VIP/SCHEDULING/W7/S1

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hey man...can we push it to about 4:30 cuz I have do some wedding stuff

This is classified as a no show. I'll give you a bit to respond but when you set an appointment with someone you have to assume that they are moving things around to fit you in. Normally it wouldn't be as big of an issue for me but today it is. This is the time I set aside to play. I have other things that I pushed aside specifically to get this game in.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
CJTHA1 I am going to play the CPU. I understand you probably couldn't get out of it. Was just frustrated because I was looking forward to playing you. Also was one fo the few days I had to arrange my schedule to play. Hopefully it is not an issue, but in the future if something comes up try and give your opponent and alternate window but do understand that if they cannot make that window not showing up for an appointment does = auto pilot.

CJTHA1

Starter
CJTHA1 I am going to play the CPU. I understand you probably couldn't get out of it. Was just frustrated because I was looking forward to playing you. Also was one fo the few days I had to arrange my schedule to play. Hopefully it is not an issue, but in the future if something comes up try and give your opponent and alternate window but do understand that if they cannot make that window not showing up for an appointment does = auto pilot.
It was a emergency, otherwise I def be playing. My freaking tux wasn't measured right and i might to be buy a whole new outfit for the wedding and its next week. I understand that you have to play the CPU

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
It was a emergency, otherwise I def be playing. My freaking tux wasn't measured right and i might to be buy a whole new outfit for the wedding and its next week. I understand that you have to play the CPU

Man, sorry to hear that. I can only imagine what that's like. Any other day wouldn't have been an issue usually :(

Status
Not open for further replies.