VIP/SCHEDULING/W7/S1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack1797

Staff member
Remember to get in and post to try and schedule your game within 12 hours of advance. If you do not do so (within a few hours) you are subject to be placed on auto (up to discretion of league mgmt). If you are placed on auto and catch your opponent before they play, you can still play them but at that point it is up to them. However, most guys should try to accommodate it if they have not played pending ti works with their schedule.

As usual, the user with the :psbutton: to the right of their name has invite and stream responsibilities. Please do not stream if you are not assigned to do so as to prevent lag. Also, everyone should have their Twitch channel set to archive broadcasts in their settings.

Good luck

Seattle Seahawks woodsmall12 :psbutton: vs San Francisco 49ers Ninersfan8052
Buffalo Bills Xxclaywilliamxx :psbutton: vs Jacksonville Jags
Tampa Bay Buccs Kwarren3 :psbutton: vs Washington Redskins ACH_Bucks
Atlanta Falcons vs Tennessee Titans georgiafan :psbutton:
New Orleans Saints vs Indianapolis Colts pack1797 :psbutton:
Minnesota Vikings priestmvp vs Detroit Lions BlackPaw :psbutton:
Pittsburgh Steelers CJTHA1 vs Kansas City Chiefs majesty95 :psbutton:
Cleveland Browns BigTexas18 :psbutton: vs ST. Louis Rams NightHawkTH32
New York Jets cnorys4 :psbutton: vs New England Patriots Colefolks319
Oakland Raiders Spayer419 vs San Diego Chargers Glen Cieske :psbutton:
Dallas Cowboys rkjones217 vs New York Giants Croutard :psbutton:
Philadelphia Eagles vs Carolina Panthers zbenjamin85 :psbutton:
Baltimore Ravens Konvict27 :psbutton: vs Arizona Cardinals

DEADLINE IS MONDAY AT 11:00 PM CST

DISREGARD FEMALES, ACQUIRE CURRENCY-POPE BODACIOUS

woodsmall12

All-Star
Ninersfan8052

Be open early this morning from 8am til noon ... Could be available for an afternoon game but unsure what wifey has planned ... Tonight I'm gone from 4 to 7pm central then doing family time ... If they all get to bed early then late night could be open

Home all day Monday but I will be unavailable from 9:30 to 11am ... Noon is best option for me

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
CJTHA1 I am available after 10 PM CST tonight and all day Monday. Give me a good time within that window and I'll make it happen.

ACH_Bucks

Contributor
Kwarren3 whats up man? I could play now, once the games start I'll occupied with those. I am free Monday pretty much all day. Let me know when we can fit it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.