VIP Scheduling | W11 S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJTHA1

Starter
dspbuckle hey what's up man. Tonight is a no-go because I have to get up early in the morning. Monday I'm off work around 5pm so anytime after 6 est would be good and it's the best day for me to play

dspbuckle

All-Star
dspbuckle hey what's up man. Tonight is a no-go because I have to get up early in the morning. Monday I'm off work around 5pm so anytime after 6 est would be good and it's the best day for me to play

Yo CJTHA1 . So it's my mom's birthday tomorrow(Monday) and I'm going to go get dinner with her. Odds are I won't be home until about 11est. I can do any time Tuesday after 8:30est

Last edited:
B

BlackPaw

Is today a no-go for you? Just checking, today would be best, but if it doesn't work, tomorrow can work.

Monday, I will be home most of the day, but gone with the kids until about 11est in the evening. Would that work for you?
Yea, tonight would work. @11 est?

woodsmall12

All-Star
I can do later, I'll just plan on being around shortly after 9p and will just be ready whenever you are!

Yo yo ... Just started an Xmas movie w my girls ... U good to roll when it's over ... Around 10 / 10:30? Pushed a lil later if that is ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.