VIP Scheduling | W11 S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsmall12

All-Star
woodsmall12 I'lol be free tonight when I get back, which should be most of the night, like 5p CST and after, could be earlier.

Then also 6p-11p CST Monday and Tuesday.

What's good for you?
No go tonight ... I'll be picking up girls after they have been gone for a week ... If they fall asleep early then 10 or 11 cst might work ... Otherwise I'm home all day tomorrow which works best or anytime after 8:30pm central tomorrow

Molholt

Starter
No go tonight ... I'll be picking up girls after they have been gone for a week ... If they fall asleep early then 10 or 11 cst might work ... Otherwise I'm home all day tomorrow which works best or anytime after 8:30pm central tomorrow

I'll be around if you can to tonight, if not it'll have to be tomorrow. 9p CST tomorrow?

rkjones217

Starter
So just so I'm clear because I am a bit confused. You said you were available sun-thur after 8 but are not available sun around 8-830?
Well since 830 was your cap for sun originally it would just be better to play mon night for me I'm more flexible that day we could probably even go earlier than 8 that night after the times I seen your were available I was really just planning on Tues as I said in the first post I put. Watching movies with the kids tonight man sorry.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Well since 830 was your cap for sun originally it would just be better to play mon night for me I'm more flexible that day we could probably even go earlier than 8 that night after the times I seen your were available I was really just planning on Tues as I said in the first post I put. Watching movies with the kids tonight man sorry.

Ok. So your not available sun after 8. It's mom-thur after 8. I could try and flex tonight a little later too depending on when movies are over.

rkjones217

Starter
Ok. So your not available sun after 8. It's mom-thur after 8. I could try and flex tonight a little later too depending on when movies are over.
Lol tex I was at the time I put but your cap was 830 meaning we had to be done by 830 which I didn't think would work for you because of the availability you put, after I seen that I made plans with the kids tonight

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Lol tex I was at the time I put but your cap was 830 meaning we had to be done by 830 which I didn't think would work for you because of the availability you put, after I seen that I made plans with the kids tonight

times are for starting. Need to be done by 1030 at the latest. Times are always for starting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.