The Lounge

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm sure most of you guys stay up-to-date with everything but I'll post in here to be sure. We are on hold with the leagues until EA releases a patch to fix the CFM issues. Hopefully it won't be more than a week or two. Nobody knows for sure. But it does give us all time to learn the game and practice some playbooks. Maybe even create some team related content for your team forums :)

Kwarren3

Starter
not at all related to sports.... but just hung this flag I made out of shotgun shells and my double barrel next to my bed. thought i'd share...
jAwe4KY.jpg

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We will probably wait a day and see if any new issues pop up. Depending on whether they are changing speed ratings we may wait for roster update. If not, then we will probably roll with the default 75-man rosters.

We will probably wait a day and see if any new issues pop up. Depending on whether they are changing speed ratings we may wait for roster update. If not, then we will probably roll with the default 75-man rosters.

I haven't been able to get on in awhile, has Jarryd Hayne been put in the game? If not I would rather wait until the roster update, there might be other players that haven't been put into that game but made rosters

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I haven't been able to get on in awhile, has Jarryd Hayne been put in the game? If not I would rather wait until the roster update, there might be other players that haven't been put into that game but made rosters

The only reason we would use updated rosters is if they update speed ratings. Otherwise we lose the whole purpose of the preseason which most of us probably want to do to get used to our teams and playbooks.