The Lounge

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
So does anyone know the general skill levels of the users playing in the league? I know the new guys are prob unknown

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So does anyone know the general skill levels of the users playing in the league? I know the new guys are prob unknown

Everyone returning is pretty good. Even the guys that struggled got better as the year progresses and are better. There's no easy games in this league. But we will help guys get better. The better the competition the better the league. :)

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Who's up for a 2nd league and playing in the PS4 signature league? It will kind of be like the L2 last year but with more guys and new guys. Its kind of our tryout league for guys who may one day be VIP ballers. The more vets the merrier. Don't over-commit but if you will have time and want to play in a 2nd league we would like the experienced (and new VIP) users helping us out and competing.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just added JFortner4 to the Raiders. He's a guy that's willing to learn and get better and think he will be a good add to the group. Everyone welcome him and help him get acclimated.

pack1797

Staff member
We'll post an official thread on this at release, but you have to pick a play books that fits your scheme, and you have to stick with it for the season. Nfl teams don't change play books mid-season, so it doesn't make sense for us to either.

mycaddy

Starter
I wasn't sure where to put this and didn't want ot clutter up the twitch handles thread. But I've been watching some of the games on twitch and caugh the 4th quarter of pack's game last night. I thought it was really enjoyable with how it was laid out. He had his mic on and was talking about the play and strategy etc. He was also replying to me and caddy when we said stuff. I just thought that way was way more enjoyable to the people watching then just hearing the madden team announcing. What do most people do during the games once the season starts?

I talk as well.. It doesnt interfere with my play... I am focusing on the game but I look when I play is over I look to see if someone commented... sometimes if I am really into the game it might a few plays of the end of the drive... and I watch the chat on my phone or a laptop I need all my screen to see the game... We only have a 60" screen

Last edited:

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
I wasn't sure where to put this and didn't want ot clutter up the twitch handles thread. But I've been watching some of the games on twitch and caugh the 4th quarter of pack's game last night. I thought it was really enjoyable with how it was laid out. He had his mic on and was talking about the play and strategy etc. He was also replying to me and caddy when we said stuff. I just thought that way was way more enjoyable to the people watching then just hearing the madden team announcing. What do most people do during the games once the season starts?

Not everyone has a golden voice like Pack