The Lounge

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just to let you guys know, we have added a couple more new guys. Blackhawk375 is a buddy of Jukemwr21 who we know is super committed to the league, so blackhawk should be a great addition. Vandalay14 is also joining us as a referral from OzoneAz who is new, but already shown to be very excited and knows what real sim football is. Be sure to welcome these guys and help them get acclimated. Also, as you probably say, dspbuckle is back with us as the Jets and we're excited he is back and sticking with us.

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Welcome aboard guys if yall have any questions or anything I can to help let me know. We have been needing a 3rd member to the AFC south for a while now.

dspbuckle

All-Star
My roommate saw me playing and watching the play by play and wants in. What are the steps he should take to try and get in on the fun?

- Hugo

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
start by signing up in the signups thread, looking over and reading the rules closely, playing practice games with vet memebers and staying active on forums

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'll just post this here as to not create another group PM. Breshad Perriman of BAL has been suspended for the next 2 games due to his outlier performance against BUF. The reason his suspension was less than Matt's was bc he lost the game, it wasn't coupled with a huge QB passing game and his human opponent did not complain about it.

But we still have to be aware of our play and ensure we don't abuse things. We will look to the sliders and see if those can help us a little as the speed of receivers is obviously a huge issue in the game and not just a product of guys being cheesy. We all think it's a lot easier to have these games happen this year vs others. So we'll explore how to help curtail this a bit while all of you keep focused on mixing your games up and not abusing anything that seems too easy over and over.