Roster Discussion

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Y'all dont, no. I will load it when we create the league. But if you want to look over your roster and make sure there weren't any key prospects left out, now is the time to do it ;)

woodsmall12

All-Star
How does this work do we have to do a special roster download?

Yes ... Follow this path:
Go to Community > Vault > Roster Vault > Browse Rosters > #OSFM V1 ... Hit X and then download

Once u download it you will then go to Options > Data Utility > Load Data > Rosters and then select #OSFM V1 to load the new rosters

Under Options go into Roster Control and select your team ... Once u select your team u can view Manage Roster and see every player in your organization and their potential

woodsmall12

All-Star
Go to Community > Vault > Roster Vault > Browse Rosters > #OSFM V1 ... Hit X and then download

Once u download it you will then go to Options > Data Utility > Load Data > Rosters and then select #OSFM V1 to load the new rosters

Under Options go into Roster Control and select your team ... Once u select your team u can view Manage Roster and see every player in your organization and their potential
Danperez

Danperez

Starter

Thanks!! I will check it out today after work.

woodsmall12

All-Star
Sackmanj on Twitter mentioned they will release an updated OSFM roster today with some of the immediate corrections guys found would be necessary

Amazing that last night at midnight the roster had been downloaded 10,000 times since 5pm release ... Crazy

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Sackmanj on Twitter mentioned they will release an updated OSFM roster today with some of the immediate corrections guys found would be necessary

Amazing that last night at midnight the roster had been downloaded 10,000 times since 5pm release ... Crazy

Yeah that's nuts lol. Although, if you remember NCAA 14, the old website broke because too much traffic on release day lol. So I guess it makes sense haha. Guys want their rosters!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I saw something on Twitter about a stat glitch on the OSFM rosters. I'm waiting to hear back if that is indeed an issue before we proceed. Don't want to start and find out we have to start over anyway. woodsmall12 if you could keep an eye on that as well that would be helpful.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Rosters look good from Texas side. I thought Choo was faster but it is what it is! Lol.

One thing that worries me is I don't see Yu in any pitching lineups but when I go to player movement and see the whole roster he is there. So as long as he is in the team im cool lol

woodsmall12

All-Star
They set these lineups with current injuries in place so since Yu is on the DL he starts in A ball ... This way you can still play with him otherwise he would be no where on ur roster and unavailable ... Hamilton should be in A too but you don't seem too concerned about him lmao

Khan is the same way for me ... Currently on the DL and sitting in class A

Gubber227

Starter
Indians seem to have a couple guys in minors off i believe. Whicb rosters should i have fownloaded?

Last edited: