Walrussmuglr

Starter
Name: James Matheson
System (Xbox One or PS4): XB1
Xbox GT or PSN ID: SquirtyDiahrea
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games): 5pm till midnight cst

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? various NeoGaf madden leagues on ps4; numerous leagues throughout NFL 2k series
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Open availability, sim player, active owner

visionz813

Starter
Name: Erik Surrett
System (Xbox One or PS4): X1
Xbox GT or PSN ID: kha0tik dreamz
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): 8pm-4am m-s, sunday 6pm-4am

What was the last Madden game that you played? M16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I ran a league back on xbox 360 with friends.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I am a sim gamer and mature adult. I can take losses and also win with grace. More imprtantly I want to play with a group of like minded people. i also really like doing content like some of you guys do.

Volstl32

Prospect
Name: tyler lawson
System (Xbox One or PS4): xbox 1
Xbox GT or PSN ID: volstl32
Time Zone:est
Typical availability (for games): anytime after 8 pm est

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the league I'm in quits.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Played in ps3 leagues. Haven't found any since switching to xbox good ones that is. I helped run a league on ps3 from 11 to 13.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a sim gamer. I want to play realistic madden. I'm tired of seeing trades that are ridiculous and I bring a good skill set and I've helped run leagues so I have experience.

kkmonte88

Contributor
Name: Kevin
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: KMonte_88
Time Zone: Pacific
Typical availability (for games): evenings after 6pm pacific during week/ usually mornings and afternoon weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? 15 on ps4. I've played madden most of my life.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) all year long

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? yes on 15 ps4. I played in one league for maddenjunkies

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? it's a lot of fun for me. I participate, I carry no drama. Definitely am no stranger to madden leagues.

CVanB22

Prospect
Name: Cole VanBockern
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox One
Xbox GT or PSN ID: CVanB22
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Typical availability (for games): Anytime after 5 pm CST

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I play until the next release for sure!
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I've played in some random leagues but they weren't very good. I've also run leagues with my friends before.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I love a good league atmosphere and I am very active. I commit to my leagues even when others don't. I'm tired of getting into leagues with people who aren't that skillful or end up quitting. I want a fun, active league where I can play against good competition!

Thanks for considering me!

Name: Chandler Harrison
Xbox GT or PSN ID: YesImRoadKill
Time Zone: US Central
Typical availability (for games): 4:30-10:30 (on week days)

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 25
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I have, but I do not remember the names and they were full 32 man leagues, and I have played in about 5 of them
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Because I am very active, a good player, easy to get along with, social, and best of all. Not a jerk. I just want to have a fun Madden Experience with a lot of people and feel like I am an actual coach of a pro team! :D

Titans2050

Prospect
Name:Luke Crabtree
System (Xbox One or PS4):Xbox One
Xbox GT or PSN ID:Lucasrobe
Time Zone:Central
Typical availability (for games):Good

What was the last Madden game that you played?Madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)I play madden until the next one comes out
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?No
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Because I won't be mean to other players and I'm follow the rules of the league

WallEMcFly

Prospect
Welcome to PX1 Sports!

We are currently taking sign ups for our Madden 16 leagues on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. If you have never played in one of our leagues, buckle up. It's a wild ride and one you cannot find anywhere else!

We want your Madden league experience to blow you away. From providing the highest level of sim gameplay, to terrific league related content and a consistent approach to organization and structure, we want your Madden league experience to top anything you have experienced before. No more money plays over and over. No more boring leagues where everyone just shows up to play. No more getting run over by opponents with nowhere to turn for help. We do things differently here at PX1 Sports. Here is an idea of what you can expect:

Great League Content

Each of our leagues require members to post team related content like season previews, drafts recaps, or other team related stories. Not everyone gets as in-depth as some of the others do, but we engage members in the league and creates a fun atmosphere to escape to when you want to talk about football.

Innovative Ideas

Last year we became the first (and possibly only) league to ever do an NFL RedZone type broadcast LIVE on Twitch. We had over 200 people watching our show as we switched between league games highlighting the action. We want to push the envelope and enhance your Madden league experience with new ideas like this:

Straight Sim Gameplay

We also have a clear and defined set of rules that applies to all of our Madden leagues. So regardless of whether you are in one league or four leagues, your experience will be consistent in each league that you play in.

Community Atmosphere

Lastly, we are here to help. Many of our members and staff create posts and videos on how to get better at the game. We aren’t interested in blowing people out over and over. We believe that the best leagues are the ones in which the most teams are able to compete.

So, are you ready to take your Madden league experience to the next level?
Register now to become part of the PX1 Sports family. Then reply to this thread with answers to the questions below (you can copy and paste) so we can put you in the perfect league for your skill level and experience.

Madden League Questionnaire
Must be completed to be considered for a league

When you're done, check out our Season 3 Super Bowl between majesty95 and woodsmall12. One of the best games that we had last year! Be sure to watch the 2nd half too as that is where the excit

Name:Tim
System (Xbox One or PS4):Xbox one
Xbox GT or PSN ID:Wall E McFly
Time Zone:Eastern
Typical availability (for games):Evenings and weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played?Madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?...I've played in a handful of leagues 4 to be exact none of them had official names
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I love the competition first and foremost plus the game of football...I'm the type of Gamer who interacts with the other gamers in the leauges I've been in its been a couple of years since I've competed in a league but now I have the time to compete once again..."put me in coach"!

tugboatstyle

Prospect
Name: Tim Gainey
Xbox GT or PSN ID: tugboatstyle
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): Mainly night from 8pm to 12am but I'm flexible and on all the time.

What was the last Madden game that you played?- Madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (1 month 2-3 months, until the next release?) I play from the beginning of the season till the end.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?- yes I have played on gamebattle, gamersaloon, and have my on leagues with groupme app.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?- Well I love sports I'm competitive and I'm active.I have been playing madden since the saga and i been looking for some good online leagues.

Dfre504

Prospect
Name:Derrick
System (Xbox One or PS4):XB1
Xbox GT or PSN ID:xxSophisticated
Time Zone:Central
Typical availability (for games):
Anytime
What was the last Madden game that you played? 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Prefer fantasy leagues
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Because it's fun and I'm not a scrub

Name:Nate Blair
System (Xbox One or PS4):X1
Xbox GT or PSN ID:TheKaeptain24
Time Zone:Est
Typical availability (for games): Afternoons & Nights Some mornings

What was the last Madden game that you played? 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)Until next Release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Never played in any organized leagues like this but I have been looking for them for forever
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Because I am an active player I love madden and I am on everyday

Name: Nick D
System (Xbox One or PS4): XONE
Xbox GT or PSN ID: WhatTheDeuce33
Time Zone: ET
Typical availability (for games): flexible

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Yearly, but sporadically after the season
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, on Wii
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a competitive player who is tired of dealing with online cheaters.

bahamut_7769

Starter
Name: Ken
PSN ID: Bahamut_7769
Time Zone: Mountain
Typical availability (for games):Times vary, more often than not around 9pm

What was the last Madden game that you played?Madden 14
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) the normal is around a few months
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Negative Batman
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I like challenges and this seems like one heck of a challenge

Themadfrenzy

Prospect
Please respond with all information listed in the first post to be considered for a league. Thanks
Name: Michael Madsen
Xbox GT or PSN ID: TheMichaelMadman
Time Zone: CST
Typical availability (for games): Anytime

What was the last Madden game that you played? MADDEN16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Usually everyday
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I have an extreme passion for playing madden and playing it the conventional Sunday way. Unlike majority of players online.

SuperSavageJ5

Prospect
Canyon

Xbox one

SuperSavageJ5

Central

Availability varies I have a job and referee high school football. Normally it's pretty open though.

First Madden I played I couldn't even tell you. I was very young lol.

Last one I played was 15.

Played in several leauges. All of them sim leauges. I just don't recall the names of them.

I play madden until the next release.

I should be considered cause I play real and play with respect for my opponent. I don't act immature. I am also always reliable. You will never have an issue with me in any way shape form or fashion.

Lyric4christ

Starter
Name: Yianni Ellis
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox one
Xbox GT or PSN ID: lyric4christ
Time Zone: est
Typical availability (for games): mornings before 9, lunch at noon, all nights after 8, flexible weekends.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Played every Madden since 1995.
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? One pc league, couple of seasons, smashmouthmadden
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I enjoy straight up ball and have a pleasant attitude and personality.

JoeSmooth81

Prospect
Name Joe Webb
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox
XBox GT: IcCold HMW
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Typical availability (for games): Everyday 8am-5pm, and after 5pm when I'm off. Work nightshift.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden15
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Many, but this is the first online.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Ive hosted many tournaments, and have been playing for 16 years. I'm dedicated, and dependable.

rockamillion

Prospect
Name: Nadir Shabazz
Xbox GT or PSN ID: MRHRedHot
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Typical availability (for games): All day on weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden NFL 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the net release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? 2 and I dont remeber name
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?
I think I should be considered because I'm familiar with sim gameplay/rules. I'm also a extremely active person that is on PS4 often. Also one of my favorite things to do in every sim league is rebuild and see how my team ended up after the next release. Thanks for reading hope you consider me!

Rob13934

Prospect
I'm interested in joining a PS4 madden league. I've played in sim madden leagues for about 10 years but didn't play last year as I was slow to decide which system I wanted to get. I stay in he league year round and am an active sim player. Just tying to find a good stable league that won't quit after 1-2 seasons. It looks like this is a good group and would love the opportunity to join. Just let me know if there are any openings. I'm usually available in the evenings but can fit a game I when needed.

Psn-ArguelloWins
I can be available evenings or mornings. I work 7-7 3 days a week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.