Not open for further replies.

Iamthedanger7

Contributor
New
Name: Brian
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
PSN: IAMtgeDanger7
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): after 5pm eastern on the weekdays and various times on weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? ASFL, SSFL (which I ran), NSFL
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Experience in Sim leagues for one. You will never have a game complaint against me, I always show sportsmanship when I am winning and losing. I can bring a lot to the creative side of it. Helping do highlights, podcasts, top 10 lists, ect. Plus I'm just an awesome person. At least my wife thinks so. Sometimes

nostu4u

Prospect
Name: Eric Turner
System (Xbox One or PS4): XBOX one
Xbox GT or PSN ID: hjertaas2000
Time Zone: Arizona
Typical availability (for games): Nights and Weekends

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I just want to play against legit players that are here to play the game as it should be played.

LAP1993

Prospect
Name: Luke Paterson
System (Xbox One or PS4):pS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID:LAP1993
Time Zone:GMT
Typical availability (for games):11-7pm est. Have stayed up later, woke up early to get games played.

What was the last Madden game that you played?Madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) release to release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? WFL
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I value sim football and only play in sim leagues. I make every effort to make myself available games and enjoy being part of a community that I cannot find over here in the UK.

x0xHumblex0x

Contributor
Name: Eric
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4 for Madden
Xbox GT or PSN ID: x0xHumblex0x
Time Zone: EDT
Typical availability (for games):
Mon - Fri: usually 630 -10pm EDT; sometimes as early as 530pm - 10pm EDT
also, if i work from home, i can be flexible between 10am - 5pm EDT

Sat: pretty flexible between 10am -11pm EDT.
Sun: pretty flexible between 10am-10pm EDT
Preferred Times: the earlier, the better, during weekdays

What was the last Madden game that you played? M16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
usually into March - April depending on the league activity

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?
yes. 220 with Ozone, TGT, TST, WFL

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?
- i heard you all about that SIM ball.....
- Ozone highly recommended VIP

Last edited:
Aaron Korbel
Xbox one
helenkellrsnipr
Central
Any reasonable time during the week 3pm until I go to sleep
The last madden game I played was madden 16
I've played in many leagues in madden and nba but all of them were offline
I should be considered for madden leagues because I play all the time and I really want to be in an online league and I'm getting tired of playing mut
I play madden every year for as long as I can remember and I love fantasy drafts

Wolfman93011

Starter
Name:Chris Minkkinen
System (Xbox One or PS4):xbox one
Xbox GT or PSN ID:Wolfman93011
Time Zone: PST
Typical availability (for games):Normally late afternoon/night

What was the last Madden game that you played? madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)untill next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?yes 2 sfl m16 and icl
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? because i love madden and enjoy sim competition

Last edited:

Justinsketch

Prospect
Name:Justin
System (Xbox One or PS4):Xbox One
Xbox GT or PSN ID:tF Sketchh
Typical availability (for games): Depends really will be available at some point every day. Usually after 5 PM Est

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release
I haven't actually played in a good online league. Always play multiple seasons by myself. Really looking for a more competitive sim league. Get tired of playing the computer.
I feel as if I'm a very skilled/experienced madden player. Would love to join a good sim league

Last edited:

CaseyW22

Prospect
Name : Casey Wilson
Xbox One
Gamertag :iicaseyw22ii
xbox one league. Craig Gubbini a good buddy of mine
Eastern time
Available Monday-Friday 8am-12pm, 8pm-2am Saturday Sunday very flexible
Play madden all year round, and have played in many different "sim" leagues. Only found one that was considered sim enough to play in and still play in that league. Was suggested by Craig that this league was actually better so would like to join if I could.

Nwebb113

Prospect
Name:Nate
System (Xbox One or PS4)PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID:N8Nizzy
Time Zone:Mountain standard time
Typical availability (for games):can play at anytime after 8pm

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)I play it until next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?no I have not

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I believe this would be a great competitive experience where i can play simulation football.. I couple of my friends from work nostu4u & Tigers20 had alot of great things to say about this league, and i would definitely enjoy being apart of this community.

DeenWorley4

Prospect
Name: Deen Worley
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox One
Xbox GT or PSN ID: TheSickestKIDDD
Typical availability (for games): everyday

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) usually until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I am currently in 2 leagues and soon leaving those because I want to join a different one since I played with them since madden 11
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Because I have played madden ever since madden 05, I am a good player and have won numerous Super Bowls and have never had a losing record or finished less than second in my division. I feel like I can compete for the title and will do just that

SmokinKnicks24

Prospect
Name: Dominick Capolupo
Xbox GT or PSN ID: SmokinKnicks24
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Typical availability (for games): Any day during the week

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16 for Xbox One
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until New Release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes. Many ones that usually do one and done seasons none that are none
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I love to play Madden and I'm a very competitive guy and I give a full out effort on every play and I enjoy the game!

YB___

Prospect
Name: James
Xbox GT or PSN ID: oYBFuego215o
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): Depends on my schedule, I can usually make whatever time i'm given work.

What was the last Madden game that you played? - Madden 25
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) - All Year Round unless I get sick of it.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? - Yes, a few, none are really name worthy, I was in the MaddenStudents League when Madden Students was still a site.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? - I love the game of football and I believe league play is the best mode on Madden, every game has meaning, it really allows you to enjoy the game to the fullest. I think i'd be a great passionate addition to any league.

Thank you guys for considering.

Seahawks230

Prospect
Name: Alex Hall
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Maverick2365
Time Zone: Pacific

Typical availability (for games): Open availability Monday through Friday currently. Times vary on Saturday and Sunday but flexible.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
I play until the next years release.

I have played in previous Online Franchise leagues, but have been searching for more of a true sim league.

I play the game the right way, good sportsmanship, and I am on Madden almost daily.

ALBERT0DELRIO

Prospect
Name: Matt Stone
Xbox GT or PSN ID: ALBERT0 DEL RIO
Time Zone: EASTERN

Typical availability (for games): Varies, but typically after 7PM on days that I work, anytime on days that I am off.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16.

I play until the next years release.

Not this year, but have played in many with friends in past years.

I love playing Madden, and would really enjoy a true sim league experience. I think I'd be a fun guy to have around.

kodyrolltide

Prospect
Name: Kody Waldrop
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: kodyrolltide
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): weekdays after 7pm, Saturday and Sunday afternoons

What was the last Madden game that you played? 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release or longer
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No I have not
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I have been playing NCAA and Madden since 2002. I love the games and I play the heavily. I am looking for better competition than the AI franchise mode.

The3rdpupil

Prospect
Name: Evan Hebert
PS4
The3rdPupil = PSN
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games): Early Morning and Evening

What was the last Madden game that you played?
Madden 16
A year long
3 leagues, madden kingz bowl is one. forgot the name of the other two
I'm a hardcore gamer. I take away my opponents competitive edge by scouting like the pros and drafting accordingly. Playing me will make you a better player, I have a unique play style not many players have seen before

Shaun1126

Prospect
Name : Shaun White
Xbox One
Gamertag :Shaun1126
Any type of league
Eastern time
Available mostly every day very far and few between if I missed a game
Last madde I played was 16
I play madden all year round til the next one
because I love madden.

Last edited: