Madden 17 Super Bowl Champions

dspbuckle

All-Star
I would live fine without any prize if I ever even sneezed at the championship. Not to derail but maybe we can start with a page that lists the champs (awaits tomatoes to be thrown when it's mentioned that it exists).

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I would live fine without any prize if I ever even sneezed at the championship. Not to derail but maybe we can start with a page that lists the champs (awaits tomatoes to be thrown when it's mentioned that it exists).

I actually want to have some super bowl banner graphics for each of the winners too

tehbest13

Contributor
I like the ring and t-shirt ideas. especially if they came in some type of special box or case. Also the t-shrits even maybe be like a shirsey type of idea with your team name and VIP Champ on it.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
I like the ring and t-shirt ideas. especially if they came in some type of special box or case. Also the t-shrits even maybe be like a shirsey type of idea with your team name and VIP Champ on it.
Shirt or jersey with something like VIP Champ or SB champ or whatever is a good idea. The team shirt or jersey that you won with would be cool

dspbuckle

All-Star
I actually want to have some super bowl banner graphics for each of the winners too

A banner to go in signatures would be good. To me the tangible prizes aren't something I would enjoy unless I could wear in everyone's presence. Otherwise none of the locals would care.

Free copy of Madden 18 has my vote!

pack1797

Staff member
These are all great ideas. My only concern would be how we paid for some of this stuff. I don't expect Mike to cover 60-75$ per Super Bowl, any suggestions on that front?

woodsmall12

All-Star
I think these are all good ideas ... My personal preference would be a polo shirt w PX1 logo and/or a hat ... I like the idea of pimpin our own league in some way, shape or fashion and this helps us do that

I think the bigger question is how do we fund this stuff since we are no longer paying for VIP status ... I'm willing to drop some money in for the cause but i think we will need more than my $25 or $50 to fund a trophy, shirt, or hat ... Or all of the above ... I can't expect mike or pack to front the money so if we could take up a collection plate then that might help us determine which direction we wanna go ...

I think shirts will run from $15 to $40 from cheap to polo's ... Trophy is $50 ... And I think hats will range from $15 to $25 ... All of these are just based off educated guesses

So minimum we would spend $15 to a max of $115 for one Super Bowl winner ... Over 7 seasons that comes to $105 to $805

Just trying to make sure we aren't getting our hopes up just yet ... Trying to keep it in perspective

Danperez

Starter
I wouldn't mind paying a small fee per season, or 1 time fee that goes to this trophy/prize. but I think it might push newcomers away.

What if we had a rotating trophy sent to the winner, with name added to trophy per season winner.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I wouldn't mind paying a small fee per season, or 1 time fee that goes to this trophy/prize. but I think it might push newcomers away.

What if we had a rotating trophy sent to the winner, with name added to trophy per season winner.

I thought about that, like the Stanley Cup. Problem is if someone wins and disappears. Also have to depend on them to send it in to get new name added, ship to new user, etc.

We were doing the $25 per year thing and def helped pay for servers and stuff but you're right, I think it turned off new owners. If guys want to help and can contribute that would be great. I'm willing to cover a decent amount but having guys help only increases what we are able to do.