Madden 17 Super Bowl Champions

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I was thinking about this last night and thought I would post it in a separate forum. What do you guys think about custom jerseys for each Super Bowl winner? You would get your team's jersey, "VIP CHAMP" on the name plate and the league season as the number. I don't know if this would be in addition to a trophy or in place of a trophy. Just thought it would be kind of cool.

VIP Jerseys.png

The one drawback, if any of you are like me, is that these are screen printed names and numbers. Personally, I like the stitched, tackle twill numbers and lettering. But those are $300. These are actually $150 which isn't an ideal price point and would would have to do some additional fund raising, but thought it was a cool idea.

What do you guys think? Any other ideas?

**Whatever we decide to go with will start with the Madden 17 league year***

dspbuckle, Luis3250, BigTexas18, Gubber227, Blackhawk375, georgiafan, pack1797, Glen Cieske, Imperfect611, rkjones217, oBUCKNUTo, Paytonno1son, Tigers20, Studley021, Jukemwr21, blahblahyea7, woodsmall12

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
While I think this is cool for me personally I don't think I would ever wear it to warrant the price tag.

I would wear a Titans tshirt jersey of Darrell Jordan though and those would be cheaper

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
While I think this is cool for me personally I don't think I would ever wear it to warrant the price tag.

I would wear a Titans tshirt jersey of Darrell Jordan though and those would be cheaper

Interesting idea. Could be an alternative. Just thought a jersey would be more of an incentive lol

Though, i like the ideas i couldnt justify the $$

The majority of the price tag would be covered by league dues. Hopefully we can raise some additional revenue too. But its all dependent on what everyone likes the best and would like the bankroll put towards.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
A championship ring would be pretty cool! I'd never wear it. But I wouldn't wear a trophy either :p What do y'all think of a ring? Maybe they have a decent box that it comes in to store it and show it off on your desk or mantle...

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I like the ring also as like Payton says you can show it off on a pic on Twitter and everyone can keep it somewhere in the house

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Whatever is going to make guys proud to get and sport, even if just on a desk. Just want to make sure it isn't something that guys get and then throw in a box. Then its just a waste.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So I was looking at the rings and one of the difficult things is that you cannot customize them and most of the say fantasy football and many have a year (say 2015). Being that they are also about $8-14 I wonder how good of quality they are. I looked at some higher end ones that you can customize but those are like the jerseys ($150-300).

We're looking at roughly $100 per season just based off of league dues. We could always raise some money to increase it. But that's kind of what we're looking at going into Madden 17. We could do some small novelty things like a ring and t-shirt (maybe even one to the Super Bowl loser) or a nice trophy and shirt. There are lots of options. Just depends on what kind of quality you guys want and whether you want it to go to one nice thing or several smaller things.