League Description | Signups

Christian major

Contributor
I'll join psn mrxof aka metal gear negro

Right now we have 14 guys registered. Even with 2 of them dropping off (possibly) that still leaves us with a roster of 48 fighters. At most, we will only use 20 of them (10 fights) per card. So, there will always be guys that aren't on a card because they are unavailable or what not. We will just keep making cards and filling spots based on availability.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Christian major Legit UFC

Updated the first post with the available fighters. Pick a LHW and a WW (Hendricks and Krause only options). I'll also put you on the wait list for which ever weight class we open next to fill your 3rd fighter slot.

In Championships, the only 2 classes I fight in is Featherweight and Welterweight lol I vote for either of those. Middleweight is nice too but we're already doing LHW which is basically the same class these days lol minus Jones and a few others

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm leaning towards lightweight for depth and middleweight as the second option. Like the real UFC, I'd prefer to wait to move the lighter weight classes in haha

Gilgamesh101

Starter
Yeah we should just see about vacating some inactive fighters, try making a thread to see who is active and who isn't, then we won't need to move another weight class in just yet!

yeah but you'll get better and they wont Punisher. They'll make it up to us at Black with their spamming and wont be prepared for the shitkicking they'll get. Keep practicing, eventually spammers wont even phase you

I try to stand and bang but once I start losing the stand up I resort to the ground & pound. I need to force my self to stand and just tske the loss.

Jaime, theres nothing wrong with GnP. If they dont know the ground, its good to take advantage of it. I always test people in every area so i can form my game plan around that. I adapt as I fight

10460557_10152311289913843_5322048917077589013_o.jpg

punisher92683

Contributor
Yeah it's different when a guy is using Jon jones and just throws that spinning back kick to the body over and over or gsp w the super man punch. I've gotten pretty good at stopping it though so it's fun to watch them struggle when they really have to fight. To me that's just no fun. I don't get mad when i lose it's just annoying to lose like that.