San Diego Chargers
St. Louis Rams
Pittsburgh Steelers
Philadelphia Eagles
New York Jets
Jacksonville Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts
Detroit Lions
Arizona Cardinals shows as open, but I think they have gotten picked up by blewberries

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Make that San Diego. I'll take them

Also, make sure to go over the League Guidelines and "like" them to acknowledge you have read and understand them. You will also need a Twitch account. Create a free account and post your channel ID here. Make sure to set it to "archive past broadcasts" in the settings. Lastly, follow the dire tons in the connection test thread so we can tell when we need to schedule you to stream gamed or if your opponent will have the better connection.

NightHawkTH32

All-Star
Also, make sure to go over the League Guidelines and "like" them to acknowledge you have read and understand them. You will also need a Twitch account. Create a free account and post your channel ID here. Make sure to set it to "archive past broadcasts" in the settings. Lastly, follow the dire tons in the connection test thread so we can tell when we need to schedule you to stream gamed or if your opponent will have the better connection.

Already have a twitch account

tylerhoyt32

I will read and like rules and send connection test results

S

swaggy_beee770

swaggybeee770 ps4 I would love to be the St Louis Rams

Last edited by a moderator:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
swaggybeee770 ps4 I would love to be the St Louis Rams

Send me a friend request on PSN (majesty95). Be sure to "like" the league guidelines acknowledging that you have read and agree to them. Also, post your twitch ID in this thread and make sure your account is set to "archive past broadcasts" in the settings.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
PSN:playingUncle6 TWITCH:Ballerz6 1 Bengals 2Eagles 3 Lions

Welcome! From Dallas are you? Good to have another north Texan aroudn here, right BigTexas18 and woodsmall12?

Please read over the league guidelines and "like" then when you are done to acknowledge you have read and agree to them. Please create (or post your current) Twitch ID and make sure you account settings are set to "archive past broadcasts" Send me a friend request on PSN also (majesty95). When you have completed the steps to join, I will send you an invite. You will have the Bengals. Good luck!

S

swaggy_beee770

Twitch and psn Swaggybeee770

Also, make sure to go over the League Guidelines and "like" them to acknowledge you have read and understand them. You will also need a Twitch account. Create a free account and post your channel ID here. Make sure to set it to "archive past broadcasts" in the settings. Lastly, follow the dire tons in the connection test thread so we can tell when we need to schedule you to stream gamed or if your opponent will have the better connection.[/quot