League Description/Sign Ups

njp16

Prospect
Hey majesty I'll try to join your league today if I get madden but I don't know yet and is the league fantasy draft or no fantasy draft

KevinT1149

Contributor
I am very interested in joining my PSN is KevinT1149. I got the game to play in a league with my friends and everyone who joined it just stopped playing and it really upsetting so I am serching for a active league to have fun with so figured Ill try joining you guys.

Also as for teams the team

Cowboys
Broncos
Colts

As Cowboys and Broncos are taken then I guess I would be interested in Colts if they get grabbed before me then Ill take any team just assingn one to me and ill play. If Cowboys or Broncos happen to open up which I will assume they wont but if the person doesnt want them anymore then Ill take that team. Thanks.

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I am very interested in joining my PSN is KevinT1149. I got the game to play in a league with my friends and everyone who joined it just stopped playing and it really upsetting so I am serching for a active league to have fun with so figured Ill try joining you guys.

Also as for teams the team

Cowboys
Broncos
Colts

As Cowboys and Broncos are taken then I guess I would be interested in Colts if they get grabbed before me then Ill take any team just assingn one to me and ill play. If Cowboys or Broncos happen to open up which I will assume they wont but if the person doesnt want them anymore then Ill take that team. Thanks.

LOL. Welcome to the site. There is a guy that has claimed the Colts but hasn't been on so he has until tonight to start participating. If not, then you can have them.

Please read over the League Guidelines and League FAQ to get acclimated in the meantime. bruiser please do this as well.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'll take the Texans please :)

Ok, sounds good. Please "like" the League Guidelines thread to confirm that you have read and understand the rules of the league. Also, take a look at the League FAQ as that will help explain some stuff as well.