League Description/Sign Ups

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I will take the jets

OK. Sounds Good! What is your PSN id? Also, have you created a Twitch account yet?

I'll send you and invite when I get your PSN. Make sure to create an owner and make his last name Titanman so we can easily identify you. Welcome to the league!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Uweakmestrong new invite sent. You can now join as the Dolphins. Make sure to create an onwer (any style) and make his last name Uweak or mestrong or something like that so we can identify you easily ;)

Titanman931 you can now join as the Titans. Invite sent. Again, reminded to join as a created owner and make his last name Titanman.

Trizzle911 you can now join as the redskins. Invite sent. Same reminder for owner :)

Trizzle911

Starter
Uweakmestrong new invite sent. You can now join as the Dolphins. Make sure to create an onwer (any style) and make his last name Uweak or mestrong or something like that so we can identify you easily ;)

Titanman931 you can now join as the Titans. Invite sent. Again, reminded to join as a created owner and make his last name Titanman.

Trizzle911 you can now join as the redskins. Invite sent. Same reminder for owner :)
The redskins are showing up as locked when I try and create a new owner

Trizzle911

Starter
Sent new invite. There is no Redskins owner. Try restarting your PS4 before accepting this invite to clear the cache.[/quote
I received the invite accepted,created a new owner with the name Trizzle but when I try to accept and continue it is saying the team has blacklisted you and you can not join them