League Description/Sign Ups

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Trizzle911 When you join and retire it blocks you from re-joining as that same team. Not that you retired on purpose but thats what happened. I was able to join as my 2nd acxcount which resets that but make sure you get in this time otherwise I wont be able to fix it. Make sure to reset ur PS4 again before accepting. I'll send a new invite

Uweakmestrong

Contributor
Uweakmestrong new invite sent. You can now join as the Dolphins. Make sure to create an onwer (any style) and make his last name Uweak or mestrong or something like that so we can identify you easily ;)

Titanman931 you can now join as the Titans. Invite sent. Again, reminded to join as a created owner and make his last name Titanman.

Trizzle911 you can now join as the redskins. Invite sent. Same reminder for owner :)
Thxs

cnorys4

Contributor
Hello,

Looking to join this league. Recommended to me by NightHawk.

Forum, Twitch, PSN: cnorys4

I'd like to take either:
1) Bengals
2) Lions
3) Eagles

Thanks.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hello,

Looking to join this league. Recommended to me by NightHawk.

Forum, Twitch, PSN: cnorys4

I'd like to take either:
1) Bengals
2) Lions
3) Eagles

Thanks.

Welcome to the site! Please go over the League Rules/Guidelines and "like" each section acknowledging you have read them. Please ask if you have any questions.

We really need a team in the NFC East so you can take the Eagles.

Once you have read and agreed to the rules, please do to DaddyLeagues and "join" our league on there http://daddyleagues.com/PX1

cnorys4

Contributor
Welcome to the site! Please go over the League Rules/Guidelines and "like" each section acknowledging you have read them. Please ask if you have any questions.

We really need a team in the NFC East so you can take the Eagles.

Once you have read and agreed to the rules, please do to DaddyLeagues and "join" our league on there http://daddyleagues.com/PX1

Done! Eagles it is. I joined Daddyleagues and I will accept the invite tonight. Thanks!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Done! Eagles it is. I joined Daddyleagues and I will accept the invite tonight. Thanks!

OK. I approved you on DaddyLeagues. Will send league invite shortly. You can join now but will be on auto until after the playoffs to be fair to everyone who has been playing all season.Welcome!

SoAndSo

Starter
League Owners

Team - Forum Username | PSN ID | Twitch ID

Arizona Cardinals -
Atlanta Falcons - whoa | whoababy69 | whoa69
Baltimore Ravens - Konvict27 | Konvict27 | Konvict27
Buffalo Bills - Xxclaywilliamxx | XxClayWilliamxX | xxclaywilliamxx
Carolina Panthers - sifukeatis | sifu_keatis | sifu_keatis
Chicago Bears - Paytonno1son | Paytonno1son | Paytonno1son
Cincinnati Bengals - Colefolks319 | Colefolks319 | ???
Cleveland Browns - BigTexas18 | BigTexas18 | Bigtexas18
Dallas Cowboys -
Denver Broncos - woodsmall12 | Woodsmall | woodsmall12
Detroit Lions -
Green Bay Packers - pack1797 | pack1797 | pack1797
Houston Texans -
Indianapolis Colts -
Jacksonville Jaguars -
Kansas City Chiefs - BlackPaw | MOSHOESHOE | Blackpaw3
Miami Dolphins -
Minnesota Vikings - majesty95 | majesty95 | majesty95
New England Patriots - Mark | supermarkymark67 | supermarkymark67
New Orleans Saints - beeswarm | Beeswarm25 | beeswarm25
New York Giants -
New York Jets -
Oakland Raiders - Warren7 | mafknstronks | mafknstronks
Philadelphia Eagles - cnorys4 | CNORYS4 | cnorys4
Pittsburgh Steelers -
St. Louis Rams -
San Diego Chargers - NightHawkTH32 | NightHawkTH32 | tylerhoyt32
San Francisco 49ers -
Seattle Seahawks - rkjones217 | lilr217 | rkjones217
Tampa Bay Buccaneers -
Tennessee Titans - Titanman931 | idothis931 | titanman
Washington Redskins - Trizzle911 | Trizzle911 | trizzle911

NOTE: Teams without an owner listed are currently open. To view each team's roster you can view our league's stats site here.

Is this up to date? I joined Daddy Leagues but see that Tampa Bay has Dark as it's owner.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
mikejaxson Please select one of the available teams. We really need Indy, Jax or Houston taken. You could have the Jets or Dolphins too. Also, make sure to "like" each section of the League Guidelines. Make sure you are familiar and comfortable with the rules. Ask if you have any questions. Lastly, sign up on Daddy Leagues and post your application here. Thanks and welcome to the site!