Jets / Jags proposed trade

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
This trade won't work as far as madden goes as there is only 3 slots per trade. But I like the value and I think that's good enough

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Yea I agree add a 7th next draft it will be 2 trades in madden but we will count in as 1 on px1 since its so late

Blackhawk375

Starter
We can make the trade work. I can add another pick at first and then he can trade it back to me to complete the deal. In Madden it will just take 2 transactions to complete this one trade.

dspbuckle

All-Star
ok so can we break this down right quick? What are the steps that I have to do since it's a double trade in the game. I don't want to screw this up.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Thought I would go back and look at this trade for future trade reference it turned out to be closer then I thought. If the 3rd round pick the Jets got had better they may have even won the trade. He still has the chance to see the field as they are weak at that position. I also think his LB was moved MLB is that correct dspbuckle. If so what did that do to his overall?

Jags get
CB Jamario Jordon - 78 ovr - Avg dev. (8th pick)
I think may have got a 7th round pick

Jets Get
LB Shalon Jordon - 73 ovr - Fast dev. - (27th pick) (his overall droped when he was moved to MLB)
WR Allen Hurns - 75 ovr - 27 years old
DT Senderick Marks - 88 ovr - 32 years old
HB Jordan Wallace - 68 ovr - slow dev. (90th pick)

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Yea I went back and looked at my notes and Jordon was a OLB that he moved to MLB and that prob resulted in a drop of his overall by a few points.

dspbuckle

All-Star
Correct, he was moved since he would have not been near starting at LOLB with the depth there. It was my original plan to have him chill in the back until the other LOLB got injured/released but once he was drafted I saw he was a fast dev and I had to get him in my line up some how, even if his overall dropped a few. He's now 2nd string MLB, for now.

Blackhawk375

Starter
Yeah... the entire reason I made the trade was to get either the LT or RT that were 6 and 7 overall on the draft board and they were both gone when my pick came up. I didn't know what to do at that point and just went with the best player on my board that filled at least somewhat of a need.

It was still fun doing all the negotiating and making it happen even though I didn't get what I really wanted from the trade.