Interested in basketball sim league

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
If there is enough interest then yea we can do a league even if it is just like 4 or 5 teams. We could also start with a double elimination tournament to help spread the word. I haven't been able to play that many games yet but so far I'm loving it.

Croutard bahamut_7769 HustlinOwl

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I may go pick this up and hop in. Won't take it as seriously as Madden and my NBA might be cheese bc I don't know how to run an offense properly but I'd be down to play a little

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I tagged hustinowl bc he is on my ps4 friends and i saw he is a member on this site. I played a game vs him the other day until it got disconnected. I know him from other sites and I assume he would be down to play as well.

Its a very complicated game I know to pass and shoot and that's about it lol

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Yeah me too. I've been called cheesy bc I use different zone defenses and apparently those are "newb" plays. I dunno. I just try to mix up what I do but I know I shoot way too many 3's lol

Croutard

Contributor
I could start a league, I have more than 30 people on my friends list who play 2k.. idk what rules it would have to make it sim and if I ran a league it would probably be on Facebook. Also we might do a fantasy Draft since there are no rookie drafts

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I could start a league, I have more than 30 people on my friends list who play 2k.. idk what rules it would have to make it sim and if I ran a league it would probably be on Facebook. Also we might do a fantasy Draft since there are no rookie drafts

Y'all can do what you want off of PX1, but if it is on here then it will have to be sim and run by someone we feel can convey our principles even if we are more recreational and less strategic than Madden. Not implying anything. Just pointing that out.