Interested in basketball sim league

mycaddy

Starter
I am interested in a basketball SIM league... Not sure if live or nba2k normally I would say nba 2k but live supposedly has realy stepped up this year so I will play on EA access before I decide.

But I am trying to see if we have any interest in our own px1 community and if so we will get the ball rolling and also recruiting outside of our community will bring more people into our community...

So if you are interested please simply reply to this and let me know...

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I would be down for a nba 2k16 for ps4 I've already preordered it. I've been posting all the Info in the other thread and it looks epic

mycaddy

Starter
ok I am thinking since 2k is about to come out I will do some recruiting and if we can get 20 interested people I think that would be enough to start and if anyone knows people that would would be interested direct them to here as well

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Unless you know a bunch of people I would shoot for 8-12. Turnover is high with new guys. Just a suggestion. Might make it easier to manage and more fun for the regulars.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Has anyone heard the full details on how th my league feature works where you can play any game at any time without Advancing ?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
If its like MLB, its just an open schedule. The commish can either set it to auto advance say two league weeks every so many days. Games that haven't been played by then are simmed. But guys can play months in advance if they want. The downside, at least on MLB, is it messes with fatigue and injuries, especially when user games are skipped to play CPU games in the future.